PBP UFC: Road to the UFC Epsiodes 3 & 4: Official Play by Play Thread, 3AM and 5AM PT (UFC Fight Pass)

judges tried to fuck it up
<Kpop01>

What's the point of Sanko and John Gooden calling the fights remotely from Las Vegas?

Just have Alan Jouban call them since you sent him there. I am certain he doesn't need three guesses to identify a d'arce choke.

What's the point of Sanko and John Gooden calling the fights remotely from Las Vegas?

Just have Alan Jouban call them since you sent him there. I am certain he doesn't need three guesses to identify a d'arce choke.

You want just one person doing commentary on their own? I think Sanko & Gooden do a good job despite the occasional gaffe.

Smoked him.

Crazy we already know Rong is a low level UFC guy.

Level competition is a huge thing

Rong is the only guy in the 155 bracket that has anything for Shin and even then its probably not much.

Hopefully they just sign both of them

Rong is the only guy in the 155 bracket that has anything for Shin and even then its probably not much.

Hopefully they just sign both of them

Shin needs to he 145lbs, very small Lightweight. He's talked about dropping in weight too.

You want just one person doing commentary on their own? I think Sanko & Gooden do a good job despite the occasional gaffe.

Their dual commentary, especially Sanko, is at times incredibly arrogant and dismissive. Its easy to say "If only one of them had a Judo game to get the fight to the ground" when you are speaking from an air conditioned set.

Thats to be expected given their lack of combat experience but the dismissive nature of them just turns me off. There is nothing wrong with being critical but it should be constructive advice for the fighters and instructive to the audience; not looking down on the fighters which is how it comes across at times.

Shin needs to he 145lbs, very small Lightweight. He's talked about dropping in weight too.

He could probably fight at BW but yeah FW is probably the right compromise for him atm. Its not that he isn't strong enough to compete at LW its just not conducive to long term success.

He could probably fight at BW but yeah FW is probably the right compromise for him atm. Its not that he isn't strong enough to compete at LW its just not conducive to long term success.

He would hit a wall fast at 155lbs in the UFC even vs lower level guys with talent. 145 is probably right, I'm not sure if he can make 135lbs, did you see him weigh in?

How many hours until episode 4 today?

Damn, Danesoe was a big underdog to win that fight! :eek:

Welp, the Indonesians are fighting next but I will be on my way to my friends BBQ, I hope my Phone Internet doesn't fuck around and I can still watch the fights. Don't expect any of them to win but I woudn't mind an upset.

lol I'm an idiot, it's on now hahaha

6-0 vs 6-0, someone's 0 has got to go in this one!

<{JustBleed}>

I'd feel bad for the Indonesian fans if all of their fighters lose. There are quite a bit of hardcore Indonesian fans and I realized this when looking through YouTube and seeing how many videos were by them.

I'd feel bad for the Indonesian fans if all of their fighters lose. There are quite a bit of hardcore Indonesian fans and I realized this when looking through YouTube and seeing how many videos were by them.

It's just early days in their MMA scene. It took a few years for Chinese fighters to start winning too.

Back