UFC Road to the Octagon: Gustafsson vs Johnson [FULL VIDEO]

In that documentary, did they show ton's of sparring clips? Or him working on elbows in the clinch?

A respectable amount. That was the best part. :icon_twis

Gus was looking sheeeearp (that's an extended "sharp" to emphasise the sharpness of his sharpishness). Rumble looking on point as well, them some heavy fecking limbs he's throwing round. fucking psyched for this fight.

Stacked card! Mousasi cracks me up just by talking, the king of unintentional comedy.

'Europe's biggest ever fight card' .. err, no that was obviously UFC 75

I've really no idea why I watched that. Can't they come up with anything more original than saying every fight has title implications over and over?

A respectable amount. That was the best part. :icon_twis

Did he add anything new to his striking? It's felt like years since the Manuwa fight, and usually he improves.

Did he add anything new to his striking? It's felt like years since the Manuwa fight, and usually he improves.

We're probably gonna see some serious kicking and kneeing :)

We're probably gonna see some serious kicking and kneeing :)

Idky but i just want him to develop that dutch glory kickboxing style. Something like Nieky Holzken.

Damn. I signed up for a free month at tv4play.se but still couldn't access it. I'm not sure if Media Hint will fix the problem.

6 days left now! :D

Damn. I signed up for a free month at tv4play.se but still couldn't access it. I'm not sure if Media Hint will fix the problem.

6 days left now! :D

I didn't sign up but I'm also having a problem with the video. I translated the page with Chrome (I'm American) and got an error message every time I tried to load it. Oh well.

Video is working again. Watching it now. :cool: I'm American so I put my IT skills to good use and found a good Swedish HTTP proxy that I used to load the video with. After it's loaded you can disable the proxy, since the country/region check will be done, and the video will play more smoothly. :wink:

29z8obp.png

The only way I see Gus winning is by decision. Rumble could easily win this fight by KO,TKO or even decision.

Cant wait!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back