• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Ring girls: Keep or replace them?

Would you keep the current or.

267x367

go2J0LPw_400x400.jpg

If you were to replace who would you replace them with?

Get rid of. Now.

If I pull up Instagram right now 8 of first 10 models I see are SIGNIFICANTLY hotter than Arianny and Brittany.

Ring girls should be switched out every two or three years. Its ridiculous they're still there for 10+ years. Arianny's been there for over 16 years.

Both were hot when they started, but plastic surgery ruined them both.

Replace them with a screen that shows the round. I love watching pretty women just like any other normal guy, but I truly do not see the point in having ring girls. They literally don’t do anything other than standing in the background for weigh ins and smile to the camera during events. Get rid of them now, it’s stupid as F.

Red dela Cruz is the new Arriany is you ask me.

instead of the stupid Twitter tweets flashing on the screen, they should do a little Picture in Picture of the ring girls strutting around and taking selfies

We have Asian girls for the ones who have Asian fetishes.... we have regular white ones... and we have plastic surgery ones... we finally have Brazilian ones, and we finally have a Black one again.

We just need another Brazilian that's Afro-Brazilian.
<{nope}>

Red dela Cruz is the new Arriany is you ask me.

instead of the stupid Twitter tweets flashing on the screen, they should do a little Picture in Picture of the ring girls strutting around and taking selfies
Glory did something similar (showing off the girls IGs and such) and it was cool.
At the end of the day they are there as fun sex symbols so just fucking embrace it.
Also the Glory ring girls were (are? Is that shit coming back) way hotter. Classy pieces of euro ass

I could care less if we have ring girls or not, but gun to my head, I'll take Red Dela Cruz all day long lol. Sweet baby jesus that woman is attractive.

Don't need them at all. But I'm all for creating jobs, so let them stay.

I'd prefer it if their salaries went to the fighters. They really don't get me pumped for a fight either so I don't understand what they're there for.

I don't mean it in a bad way. Or else I would have said they should be replaced. They are just not exotic or anything..and yes White women can be exotic. Chrissy Blair and Vanessa Hanson seem cool. And I think they have little to no plastic on them.. not sure. Which is what I like.

Just fire them all. Waste of money. Let the girls find a real job, if they are able to.

Maybe pay the fighters more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back