UFC Press Conference: Bisping vs St-Pierre (March 3 - 5pm ET) Discussion

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Scheduled for Mar 3, 2017
Former welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre will make his return to the Octagon against middleweight champion Michael Bisping for the 185-pound crown. The two face off at a press conference on Friday, March 3 at 5pm/2pm ETPT live from T-Mobile Arena.

jQh1TJc.gif

I hope the reporters call out this bullshit matchup

Looking forward to hearing from GSP in more depth.

I already know what Bisping will say.

Glad the GOAT is back. Just hope he's not biting off more than he can chew !!!

This will put all the massive size difference allegations to rest also

Besides Conor this will be the most viewed press conference ever.

Glad to see GSP back. He should fight at Welterweight, though.
Bullshit matchup.

I wonder if Bisping will bring up the steroid allegations today or if he'll wait.

I've gotta say: I've never bet money on a fight in my life, but I'm seriously considering betting Michael Bisping here.

I'm a fan of GSP, but there's something to be said for activity, and he hasn't fought in three years. Hasn't finished anybody in like five years. And he's never fought at 185 pounds in his career.

Bisping is perpetually underated by fans and Las Vegas alike. He's a skilled champion who finds ways to win versus some of the best fighters (Luke Rockhold, Anderson Silva, Thales Leites, Dan Henderson, etc.). He just finds ways to win. He's good.

I'm really liking Bisping in this fight. At least initially. I may change my mind.

showing hte Hughes fight. I guess they really do feel like they need to bring GSP back to the masses.

This is starting later than a Conor McGregor press conference.

Back