Media UFC-president Dana White catches a FedEx worker on a bad day

Hope that FedEx guy gets fired or reprimanded.

The cost to ship stuff is outrageous and then they have shit attitude workers tossing untold amount of merchandise around.

Then make it nearly impossible to get reimbursement when they damage or lose your item.

I work in logistics but on the sales side of things.
I visit terminals time to time and I can tell you those guys give 0 shits about what happens to your freight.
There's so much damages. They drag rugs through oil... Penetrate TV's w forklifts... No fucks given.

That guy is actually one of the better FedEx employees. The ones by me run over and piss on the boxes before delivering them a couple days late

As someone who worked at UPS for almost 12 years. That ain’t shit lol I promise packages are being treated worse on the daily.

Trying to take heat off him after he got roasted

I've always noticed that UPS drivers are generally sociable and seem to care. FedEx drivers generally seem like serial killers.
I've got bones to pick with both, but I prefer dealing with UPS. FedEx does their absolute best to discourage human interaction, when you have an issue. You'll call their customer service line, it won't give you options for your specific problem, then will tell you "goodbye" and end the call. And that's before you even speak to an actual person smh

Are you serious? If it says fragile, it's gettting punted like a football trying for a 65 yard field goal. NEVER label a package fragile. Jesus fucking christ.
kSPQjc.gif

8KyLGd.gif

he has a partner that he is throwing them too that is in the inside of the truck?

This is typical for all shipping companies. That's why you package items with proper amount of shipping materials. Just assume the workers are going to Ace Ventura your package all over the place.

The cost to ship stuff is outrageous and then they have shit attitude workers tossing untold amount of merchandise around.

Then make it nearly impossible to get reimbursement when they damage or lose your item.

There could be another worker inside the truck. Pitch and catch those small ass, light packages. No big deal.
...Just make sure to package items with plenty of packing material. Just in case of butter fingers. You want to package an item so it would be able to survive a pretty good fall from at least 10 - 30 feet.

He gives zero fucks.

Do your job properly, or quit if you hate it.

Once this goes viral that clown is toast, anyway. He won’t have to quit when they shit can his useless ass.

You can tell the guy is explosive, with 2 months of training he can get to DWCS and then champ.

Why do you think Dana's trying to get him fired?

So he has no choice but to accept them DWCS terms, brother!
White wasn't there by accident. He heard rumors about untapped potential and talent and was actually there scouting in the field. He even recorded footage. Truly dedicated in finding the next best prospect.

Mayby cost is big but couriers dont earn lot of money. Its hard stressfull work with shitty payment.
I was working couple of months like that and i quit, after a while you see payment and start to throwing things around.
Mayby lobby for better couriers payment you will get better service.

Back