UFC posts full Holm vs Rousey fight on Youtube

I think it's a message to Ronda that their support for her is drying up unless she stops playing games and commits to a rematch. Thousands of people who didn't see the fight can now watch the humiliating ass-kicking everyone has been talking about. They may also be attempting to shame her back into the cage, basically saying 'As of right now, this is the last chapter. This is your legacy. You can only change that by getting back in the cage with the woman who beat you black and blue, from pillar to post'

Gotta be honest, women in the octagon isn't my thing. Not because I think they're the fairer sex or any of that shit it's because they simply aren't as fast or powerful as male fighters... I want to see the the sport played out at the pinnacle for people. Same reason i'd never watch women's football or tennis. But all that aside, this was a really good fight.

*cue some pissant to proclaim their outrage and call me a misogynist*

Did Ronda rock her at 0:53 of the first? Looked more off balance than anything, but Holm immediately shot for a double. I didn't remember that.

Back