UFC posts full Holm vs Rousey fight on Youtube

chamcham

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

UFC posted the video 3 days ago.
It already has 1.3 million hits.

Why do you think the UFC is posting this fight now?

"Takes allot of energy to be a rock star..."

Because they don't want to lose the magic of a re-match.

PPV Numbers and all that.

UFC posted the video 3 days ago.
It already has 1.3 million hits.

Why do you think the UFC is posting this fight now?

They always post a fight involving the main eventers of an upcoming PPV. There's one for Conor, Dos Anjos and now Holly. Makes sense to put Holly's most famous fight up there.

Same reason RDA/Pettis and McGregor/Mendes is up. Hypes the upcoming PPV.

Probably realise that Ronda may never come back so they better start hyping up the new champion.

It was a big defeat and I'm pretty sure if she didn't have any more fights on her contract she'd go to the wwe instead.

I don't know. Upon rewatching the fight, I wonder what the fight would have looked like if Ronda didn't take that big hit in the first exchange. Might have been a different fight. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the outcome more than the next guy but just food for thought. Now that Holly has rekt her, i don't think she has the fortitude to come back with any sort of tangible game plan.

I don't know. Upon rewatching the fight, I wonder what the fight would have looked like if Ronda didn't take that big hit in the first exchange. Might have been a different fight. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the outcome more than the next guy but just food for thought. Now that Holly has rekt her, i don't think she has the fortitude to come back with any sort of tangible game plan.

That's what happens in a fight; you get punched and you have to push through. Of course getting punched in the face in the first exchange changes the pace : that's exactly why Holm hit her in the face.

Awesome. So now even cave dwellers will be able to see Honda get savagely tooled over and over and over again.

The funniest part of the video for me is Edmond's corner advice. Dude is such a fucking hack it's incredible.

This is all I need to see..

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

That's what happens in a fight; you get punched and you have to push through. Of course getting punched in the face in the first exchange changes the pace : that's exactly why Holm hit her in the face.
I get that, but if you watched the Ellen interview, she said that the first strike affected her until the next day. It is the one that knocked out her teeth.

Three bloody minutes of Buffer before the fight starts.

Just think... the Screen-Shot for the fight is during ref instructions. That may be the last time we ever see Ronda's hilarious mean muggin.

Every tough image of her is now obsolete.

That comment was hilarious. It makes you wonder how Goldie actually feels about RR.

I don't think Goldie has real 'opinions'; or if he does, they're super fluid and open to change and revision at the drop of a hat. Like when Joe disagrees w/ him

I like the dude, and probably always will. He's a golden retriever of a man

Back