ufc owns sherdog

Relax dude. Using Randleman's death as a platform to praise Fedor is pathetic.

ZigzagImpressionableDiamondbackrattlesnake.gif

Am I the only one who notices that Randleman goes unconscious briefly?

He easily reversed position and won after the slam.
that doesn't mean he wasn't lucky. that slam could have seriously injured his neck. he was lucky he didn't get really hurt from that. Of course, fedor was a much better fighter so afterward he had no problem finishing randleman, but he was still lucky to have escaped that move unscathed.

What a stupid thread, that defies any logic.

Luckily Bobby Digital came along and saved it with that avatar.

Just chill out. You know they're going to write a real eulogy article. All they have posted is a news update. My guess is Jeff Sherwood will write the article given his history with Randleman.

RIP Randleman, I'm sad for him and his family, and I sincerely hope this ins't a sign of things to come for the early generation of MMA fighters.

your conspiracy theory doesnt hold up, i would think the ufc would WANT people to see randleman trash fedor....hmmm, i smell a reverse conspiracy theory....did the Yakuza send you here?!???!?!?!?!?!

Lame as FUCK... Even for the apparently Zuffa owned, Sherdog. Come on, man.

Did Fedor die? No? Then what's you're fucking problem, you shithead?

Kevin Randleman died. How dare you make it about Fedor Fuckin' Emelianenko, you douche.

why would UFC be threatened by mentioning a guy who lost to a middle weight that is currently 2-6 over his last eight fights?

Did Fedor die? No? Then what's you're fucking problem, you shithead?

Kevin Randleman died. How dare you make it about Fedor Fuckin' Emelianenko, you douche.

Im demanding a yellow card from the moderators over this!!!

They just picked Big Nog as the number one Brazilian fighter...

I doubt Dana liked that

lol @ mediocre, stopped reading, such a weak troll can't say something meaningfull

Plot twist: TS is a UFC employee.

The TS clearly knows too much. Time to silence him IMO.

Back