Carlos Condit vs Matt Brown
Chad Mendes vs Nik Lentz
Scott Jorgensen vs. Ian McCall
Joe Lauzon vs. Mac Danzig
Danny Castillo vs. Edson Barboza
Court McGee vs Kelvin Gastelum

So much potential right there.

Last edited:
Another 3 hour event? I think it's overkill imho.

What? Do you have a Pap smear appointment that night or something?

Hmm, no... I live under the PST, so if it starts at 5, ends at 8, no probs. 3 hours is just too much, 2 hours should be the max, put on 4-5 fights, and throw the rest on Facebook.

Looks good.

Hmm, no... I live under the PST, so if it starts at 5, ends at 8, no probs. 3 hours is just too much, 2 hours should be the max, put on 4-5 fights, and throw the rest on Facebook.

Lol You must be a hardcore MMA fan.

Court McGee vs Kelvin Gastelum added!

I think this card looks great, but I do agree that this is getting to be overkill. There is a UFC card just about every week now and to me the fight game is not like these seasonal sports. There is no build up or any personalities to me anymore. I'm not saying this should turn into professional wrestling, but sometimes the public needs a break so they have something to look forward to. This is just my opinion of course, but I liked it better when there was only 1 event per month and a fight night thrown in every so often. This is why I only buy certain boxing ppvs, and now it's getting to that point with the UFC. Thoughts?

I'm excited for this card. There's a lot of finishers on here, and I generally enjoy watching the pace of the little guys over the bigger, slower fighters.

I bet if it was 12 hours long, you would sit and watch every minute of it, hu?

It's a pretty easy problem to solve actually. Just watch the fights you want to and turn the TV off for the ones you don't. I don't see how having more fights on TV and getting fighters exposure is a bad thing.

Skip the first hour and only watch the last 2

Back