UFC on FOX 22: VanZant vs. Waterson Prelims PBP (Discussion) 3:30 pm ET/12:30pm PT/8:30pm UK

I've watched pretty much every major boxing card for the past fifty years. I can't recall a single British boxer of note. Of course, the sport is rather new over there. Once it gets some roots, maybe they'll do better.
Boxing is new in the UK? Sorry, you are trolling right?

I'm so confused by this shtick, because you never normally post like this.

Someone hacked your account?

You heard of Kell Brook, Amir Khan, Carl Frampton, Ricky Hatton, Lennox Lewis, Tyson Fury?

I've watched pretty much every major boxing card for the past fifty years. I can't recall a single British boxer of note. Of course, the sport is rather new over there. Once it gets some roots, maybe they'll do better.
Lennox Lewis, Naseem Hamed, Kell Brook, Amir Khan, Ricky Hatton or Joe Calzaghe don't ring a bell?

People know me.
giphy.gif

You heard of Kell Brook, Amir Khan, Carl Frampton, Ricky Hatton, Lennox Lewis, Tyson Fury?
Agreed, 50years of watching boxing he should know Britains rich history in the sport and their domination today

Don't forget Joe Calzaghe. Though I'm sure he's not universally liked.

Frampton, Froch, Eubank Jr, AJ, Fury, Haye, they're gettin gr8 numbers over in the UK. Froch is monster btw.
I absolutely despise Carl Froch, but it's just a ridiculous thing to say that there are no UK Boxers of note.

Name an American who's sold out an 80,000 seater stadium.

UFC decided to feature the guy with face tattoos on big Fox.... smart move

I absolutely despise Carl Froch, but it's just a ridiculous thing to say that there are no UK Boxers of note.

Name an American who's sold out an 80,000 seater stadium.
He sold out Wembley? That's weird because i never heard him mention that before!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back