UFC on FOX 22: VanZant vs. Waterson Prelims PBP (Discussion) 3:30 pm ET/12:30pm PT/8:30pm UK

Why have sweat and shit on your suit?

I understand that, but why go in there as someone who is a former boss of fighters, shake his hand, then act disgusted when the fighter goes for a hug. The dude was excited and got a finish in the UFC. He deserves to hug his indirect employer who approached him in the midst of excitement. Lol. Just my opinion. :)

Wrestling doesn t exist in the UK and is considered a comedy fighting style here, due to the WWE. Hard to get people into MMA
Yaah I understand, they keep it old school and duke it out, bare knuckle fighting has a rich history over in the UK.

1.gif

I liked One Punch, but let's be real, dude was always the nail not the hammer.

I understand that, but why go in there as someone who is a former boss of fighters, shake his hand, then act disgusted when the fighter goes for a hug. The dude was excited and got a finish in the UFC. He deserves to hug his indirect employer who approached him in the midst of excitement. Lol. Just my opinion. :)

Elbow dap!

the Bear Jew said "alright Brian, nice tie btw"

about the messages he's recieved from Scotland
"yeah they will be, got lots of love and messages from back home... from my class(his students) is overwhelming...to get a win in the UFC, in Sacramento is amazing"

then he pulled away and said

"sorry, Im sweating all over your suit man"

then about his striking
"my striking was on point, Im glad I got to show some of my strengths. Those kicks were doing there damage, the wee uppercuts and elbows"

then randomly said "and the best looking guy in viewpark is da(I think he means his dad?? I dunno?).

then just explains about how if anyone takes him down he wil sub them, its just a matter of time

Thanks for this though most of us were just takin' the piss about not understanding him.

I've watched pretty much every major boxing card for the past fifty years. I can't recall a single British boxer of note. Of course, the sport is rather new over there. Once it gets some roots, maybe they'll do better.
You obviously don't realise that the UK has the most boxing world champions then.

Does anyone actually care about this bullshit WMMA fight?

Thanks for this though most of us were just takin' the piss about not understanding him.
lol it only took me 2 seconds..... its not hard to translate the dialect Im used to hearing lol

It was a pretty enjoyable fight and dominant for Urijah. At least she picked one that Faber won unlike everyone else.
I'm partly ripping her because it never sounds like she is an actual fan of the sport.

Back