UFC on FOX 19: Teixeira vs. Evans Prelims PBP (Discussion) 4pm ET/1pm PT/9pm UK

I agree with Cub, a win over Hacran should definitely leap frog him over Holloway and his 8 fight win streak and the next interim champ.

Yeah I heard that - he's his 'big brother' Think he was making the point he's more than his manager.

You can see him in the background at the start of the interview, rolling with him in the open workout and he is his manager.

Haha. I actually took khabib's words at face value, but It seems that you're right. Fucking khabib be trolling me.

dodson will be in disneyworld, accompanying a certain young lady...
latest

Dodson will be Dopey.

Rogan mentioned that as well, someone at Sherdog just copied what Joe said and figured he'd be right.

Did he? Ha! Well, I guess now that Nijem was cut it's like he never existed :)

Goldie talking bullshit, McGregor would box the brakes off Cub.

Who is thiz Curb Swellington guy where's Cm Punk vs Brock Lersner

Woooooow no one wants to see this fight c'mon sherdog stop being main event bitches everyone on other threads right now

Damn. I picked Cub by KO in second on EA UFC 2. I feel like that isn't happening now. That was close though. Will lightning strike twice.

2016 = The age of the tall durable high out put fighter

Chiesa was getting schooled but kept that pace up and drown the better grappler. Beneil's team mate RDA is next up, Im telling you. This is a new era where guys can't keep that pace up anymore for a full 5.
Lol na..

Horcher is going to get his ass beaten, he looks like a pre-made UFC Undisputed 3 create-a-fighter character

Back