UFC on FOX 19: Teixeira vs. Evans Prelims PBP (Discussion) 4pm ET/1pm PT/9pm UK

I have to keep reminding myself that Machida vs Henderson is not happening :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Can anyone tell me, did Dariush go out while standing? His hands were by his side and he looked out of it at the end of the fight. I don't know if it was just a weird angle though since I didn't see much of him after the submission.

switch threads now to the main card stickies. ...

Clays promos are starting to get old now too, where's DMX?

Oops prelims are over. I guess I'll read or see ya in the other match specific thread.

Shouldn't be an issue, but they both have the same nut job manager., Abdelaziz.

Khabib specifically said many times that abdelaziz is not his manager. He just said it on an interview yesterday.

Can anyone tell me, did Dariush go out while standing? His hands were by his side and he looked out of it at the end of the fight. I don't know if it was just a weird angle though since I didn't see much of him after the submission.
he didn't go out. it was just a vicious squeeze over the jaw. it was still an rnc though because you can close the arteries if you do it right

that's pretty awesome

Yeah he's a cool guy we had actually sat on his porch and had a few beers together. I don't usually drink but how could i not wanna sit and talk with a ufc fighter? It was right after he knocked out bader we sat and talked for about a hour. He's really cool

Khabib specifically said many times that abdelaziz is not his manager. He just said it on an interview yesterday.

Yeah I heard that - he's his 'big brother' Think he was making the point he's more than his manager.

You can see him in the background at the start of the interview, rolling with him in the open workout and he is his manager.

Back