PBP UFC on ESPN2: Reyes vs. Weidman - PBP Discussion: 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
He looked really small with no muscle tone as a LHW. I'm thinking drop down to 170 and give it a go. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN
Poor Chris gets knocked out cold by air these days @Sir Galahad

source.gif

Hey what’s up everybody I hope your having a great day, I was the movie clicker guy at ufc in Boston. I got a pretty epic video with Dana White also if you want to check out my Instagram. Kevinbarbers got a whole bunch of videos you guys might like. Have a great day

Hey what’s up everybody I hope your having a great day, I was the movie clicker guy at ufc in Boston. I got a pretty epic video with Dana White also if you want to check out my Instagram. Kevinbarbers got a whole bunch of videos you guys might like. Have a great day

Well what you waiting on @Kevinbarbers get snazzy title open a thread show us all what went on..?

Well what you waiting on @Kevinbarbers get snazzy title open a thread show us all what went on..?
I’m new here I don’t know how to make a thread yet lol how do you? And yes it was a pretty epic night, even starting with the weigh ins. I had a ufc shirt made and also told them I was Dana Whites nephew. Would love to tell everybody about it if I knew how to start a thread lol

I’m new here I don’t know how to make a thread yet lol how do you? And yes it was a pretty epic night, even starting with the weigh ins. I had a ufc shirt made and also told them I was Dana Whites nephew. Would love to tell everybody about it if I knew how to start a thread lol

Sorry Kev, I just remembered that Whitebelts can no longer start threads a few bad apples gone spoil it for the rest some whitebelts get here they can be annoying bratty like kidz starting endless nonsense threads running around like they on sugar a rush, so they took away thread starting privileges until they've gotten a belt change and calm the f*k down...

Lol all good, I can answer any questions here if anybody has any. I am a huge MMA fan and you guys will be hearing of me in the future(not just MMA wise) I turn 28 years old next month and we out here chasing a dream.

Video with Dana White if anyone wants to check it out, also more on my page

source.gif
Good stuff my man if you had a buddy with you, you could've done the old distraction scam and lifted Dana's heavy wallet...

source.gif
Good stuff my man if you had a buddy with you, you could've done the old distraction scam and lifted Dana's heavy wallet...
Haa one of my goals is to somehow be affiliated and work with the UFC somehow someday, we out here building everyday if you check out my page you will see what I'm all about, !! Thanks for the kind words though brother I appreciate it, and I love the GIF thank you for the standing ovation,!!

Why does Weidman look like such dust lately? He really got caught with bullshit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back