PBP UFC on ESPN2: Reyes vs. Weidman - PBP Discussion: 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Just saw the Reyes fight. <mma4> I don't know if a win against Chris at LHW does anything for Reyes really...<{vega}>

Last edited:
Still don't think Reyes got enough toolz to handle Jon Jones over 5 rounds but this ↓↓↓ is sweet rhythm, Reyes never takes eyez off Weidman's chin...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I had it 29-28 Brady. Fight was closer to 29-28 McGee than it was 30-27 Brady.
Not a chance.. first two rounds were very clearly Brady, not debatable. 3rd round was the only close one. Brady was winning it up until the end when court stole it with the wheel kick.

Pressuring forward and throwing a lot of shots that miss while getting countered at a 60% land rate is not winning

Oh man i got wasted last night @Sansnom passed out with my clothes on, that never happens. lols

That said i am gutted for teh Chris and think Stephens definitely wins a five rounder..

fun card overall..

Oh man i got wasted last night @Sansnom passed out with my clothes on, that never happens. lols

That said i am gutted for teh Chris and think Stephens definitely wins a five rounder..

fun card overall..
Lol same here. Couldn't bother posting towards the end. Fell asleep on the couch and woke up feeling like dog shit.

Kind of hard card I did slightly better but on review I f*ked up I originally chose Robertson, but forgot to save my flip for Barber denied myself 1 more win, thought I was gonna get a run and hit bumps...

60320-1756863.png

Kind of hard card I did slightly better but on review I f*ked up I originally chose Robertson, but forgot to save my flip for Barber denied myself 1 more win, thought I was gonna get a run and hit bumps...

60320-1756863.png

Uknowns and prospects are harder to handicap. Plus now that Im working, I don't have the time or energy looking up some of these newer fighters' past bouts to analyze

Damn Deron is shorter than me. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

giphy.gif
True, but you can morph into various heights, I remember when I first saw you and you were easily 7'8'', but the next time you looked about 5'10'', and then the last time I saw you I would put you at about 9'4'' , you regularly change size @Sir Galahad very impressive.

Bonuses:

Stephens vs Yair - FOTN
Reyes - POTN
Rosa - POTN

Back