UFC on ESPN 9 Woodley vs. Burns PBP/Discussion

Hate laying much juice on props but I think Rodriguez will get the job done itd here. Good day so far despite the Abreu loss but if I lose this along with it two in a row I might be in a bit of trouble for later. That's what the theme for the last card was as well. Good early starter then it all falls apart late. Story of my life. Better to pull out sooner rather than later guys. Remember that youngins.

Shevchenko submits chookogian. Massive monies all fights on cards finishes. Except for main event, that's where we get finished and fall asleep by Woodley's ass hugging the cage throwing 5 strikes a round while burns stares at him.

Shevchenko submits chookogian. Massive monies all fights on cards finishes. Except for main event, that's where we get finished and fall asleep by Woodley's ass hugging the cage throwing 5 strikes a round while burns stares at him.

DONT PUT THAT EVIL ON ME RICKEY BOBBY

No pre-event bets for me.

So far only Royvel/Elliot under 50 for 55

My Book just pulled the Rodriguez Sub +800 as I was going to complete the bet. FML.

Hate laying much juice on props but I think Rodriguez will get the job done itd here. Good day so far despite the Abreu loss but if I lose this along with it two in a row I might be in a bit of trouble for later. That's what the theme for the last card was as well. Good early starter then it all falls apart late. Story of my life. Better to pull out sooner rather than later guys. Remember that youngins.
Then you have to keep checking-in on her to see if she got her period each month for the next three months, and you get hella stressed because she said "don't worry about it" when you said "I don't have any protection."

Yeah man T Wood is like that weird polarizing fighter where either his fights are fire like against Marquardt or they're complete dogshit. I remember watching him when he was coming up and he had some fucking stinkers but also would look like his potential in other fights. He's hard to figure out sometimes.

Rodriguez is solid fighter vs last min replacement scrub. Ez ITD Rodriguez.

Green short notice and moving up in weight, should be relatively easy for D-rod.

Gabriel Green has better abs than all of us, yet he just rolled off of his couch for this fight after not having fought for almost 2 years.

Then you have to keep checking-in on her to see if she got her period each month for the next three months, and you get hella stressed because she said "don't worry about it" when you said "I don't have any protection."
And then you're like "how many times has she said this to other dudes?" and when you don't have the rubber and she doesn't care you assume the worst you're gonna get is the drip but then you wonder about her not taking the pill then you think that you probably shouldn't go thru w/ it but then you're also a man and a chick is letting you hit raw and your dick takes over and you're like fuck it she knows what's up. Been then the day after you're like "what did I just do?" this bitch better start bleeding.

Haha love ya PR!

He's hard to figure out sometimes.
He's completely match-up dependant to me. I don't even buy that he was unmotivated, had bad camp or any of this as an explanation for his fight vs Marty. Usman was really determined to pressure him to the fences and overwhelm him. If in that night Woodley had some schlub like Till against him at the other end of the octagon he would've make another performance of the night.

This octagon is hilariously small, no wonder there has been so many finishes. Burns is going to get slept

this fight is kinda slow and rodriguez decision line is juicy. I may consider hedge.

He's completely match-up dependant to me. I don't even buy that he was unmotivated, had bad camp or any of this as an explanation for his fight vs Marty. Usman was really determined to pressure him to the fences and overwhelm him. If in that night Woodley had some schlub like Till against him at the other end of the octagon he would've make another performance of the night.

Oh ya Till the schlub who just beat Gastelum. You're a moron

They literally look like they're both sparring and taking the end of their strikes...

Back