PBP UFC on ESPN 55 - Nicolau vs. Perez Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/27 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the 2nd movie was OK, i liked the different angle. but man the 3rd movie sucked ass.
love the book though!
I never watched any of the sequels but I saw the first one in theaters when I was a teenager.

Guy brought his whole family, lets hope he doesnt get stiffed directly.

I never watched any of the sequels but I saw the first one in theaters when I was a teenager.
the 2nd one is worth seeing. much more of a psychological horror/survival plot than the first movie.
the 3rd movie i think was made for TV and you can tell. dude who played Rico is in it but he's the only bright spot.
obviously the original is the best and timeless

Just tuned in, god these fucking Apex cards feel so depressing, even the fighters and commentators sound and look low energy.

Pearce is going to get pierced if he can’t get this to the ground

Obama was able to keep it standing g but Pearce never got in deep enough. Surprised Pearce is willing to trade as long as he has. Now he got him down.

JSP is a volume fighter. He doesn't have the power or athleticism that Onama has. He's going to get hurt standing if he doesn't outwork him, tire him out or win with grappling.

Onama is like

tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back