• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 52 - Dariush vs. Tsarukyan PBP Discussion: Sat. 12/2 at 4PM ET / 1PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bit late, looked like Green was done for at least a couple seconds before he went out. Reffing is a tough job but yeah, late for sure.

Same people crying about how excessive stoppage was were also complaining Alex Jiri was early. Some of you dorks just like to complain like women lol.

Izzy isnt that big @ MW def not comparable to Jalin weightbullying @ LW and missing weight multiple times.
izzy is pretty big dude, just not thick, lean athlete. I meant that he is pretty much Adesanya's size fighting at LW.

Whoa Beniel that Touch of grey Just for Men head does not inspire confidence. Is Beniel the most successful grey haired fighter in ufc history?

I wish I lived in a world where the referee got called before the commission and had to watch the finish in slow motion and had to explain “ what the fuck were you thinking “
Prepare to be power slapped for each additional unanswered shot before you intervened (13).

Bit late, looked like Green was done for at least a couple seconds before he went out. Reffing is a tough job but yeah, late for sure.
Dude was thinking about what he was gonna have for dinner after he got done watching Bobby green die on the canvass

yeah could have been stopped earlier but again, would rather see that than a guy get stopped way too early.

Back