UFC on ESPN 5 Covington vs Lawler PBP/Discussion

Man I really should’ve hedged with Colby decision

2.5U - Colby dec @ 1.44 end of r3.

Debated putting 5U on this but pussied out, should have unloaded - it should have been 1.20 or so at that point.

Anyway, really good fight by Colby - expected him to win but fair play.

Not at all.

Covington gave RDA the exact same problems, and RDA is a lot faster and more active than Lawler. Since that fight, Covington's striking has improved, too.

It's weird how people keep overlooking Covington's striking again and again.

Yeah let's give they guy credit. He straight up dominated Lawler in the stand up. Lawler was gunshy about cardio and takedowns, but still a domination.

Wow. He went there about Hughes. Just...wow.

This fool is def on some shit, may not be roids but it's got me(n)th(ol) in it

Ugh colby win via decision was last leg of parlay but Giles F'd me.

Robbie is too big rn, juiced af. Those arms don't work much past the second rd, even less so after grueling grappling exchanges with colby. That first round was way too taxing. It wasn't a weird performance by robbie, he was just gassed. colby won that arm punching contest cause of that good ole wrestler cardio.

Genius gimmick by Covington to be pro-Trump and a patriot in 2019 America. Absolutely hilarious stuff.

All in all very good night, 7 u up, giles fucked up the perfect night. these Low iq fighters are really the worst

+1,5u
would have been 8,5u more if Giles hadn't shit the bed so hard, that was pathetic

EDIT: it would have been even more than that because in that case I would have let my colby bet ride without hedging
FUCK YOU GILES

Now, who takes colby vs marty? It most likely goes to a decision but i'm not sure who takes it. EPO marty looks huge but colby is a deceptively strong wrestler. They are both bad strikers and marty has more pop but not much, not enough to ko colby imho. If colby is a good underdof i might play him

Covington just locked up my 3 leg parlay definitely needed that

Now, who takes colby vs marty? It most likely goes to a decision but i'm not sure who takes it. EPO marty looks huge but colby is a deceptively strong wrestler. They are both bad strikers and marty has more pop but not much, not enough to ko colby imho. If colby is a good underdof i might play him

FGTD is the play imo

2-3 but profit
+$550 granger
-300 touahri
-250 stosic (wtf)
-100 giles
+$550 miller

Back