UFC on ESPN 5 Covington vs Lawler PBP/Discussion

Really weird fight from lawler

say what you want, but Colby is a crafty fighter. He has a high fight IQ and he is fearless, just like Masvidal.
Robbie is still one of the best, his get ups are great, but it's so tough dealing with Colby
Mas vs colby would be a gritty fight. Modern striker vs wrestler, close call. Must watch tv, one of the best matchups rn.
Not sure if Colby gassing or just his shitty striking.
It's shitty

Colby honoring his country and trumps with this performance. Never give up MAGA attitude on full display here.

This will be good for usmans odds vs Covington. Pounding usman

Colby honoring his country and trumps with this performance. Never give up MAGA attitude on full display here.

Big facts. Definition of what America is about, personal responsibility and hard work

Not really man, those arms get TIRED after grappling exchanges. He's burnt out after that killer 1st rd, and just fresh enough to not get finished

Say what you want about Usman but at least he has some power behind his shots.

Well, unless the judges really hate Covington, I think I won the Covington -5.5 points handicap, heh.

Never seen Robbie that gunshy

Main critique of Lawler in this fight is that he ended the fight with gas in the tank, hes clearly losing, why not empty whats left?

I want to see him nearly passing out when it's over.

Not at all.

Covington gave RDA the exact same problems, and RDA is a lot faster and more active than Lawler. Since that fight, Covington's striking has improved, too.

It's weird how people keep overlooking Covington's striking again and again.

Robbie looked gased after R1. This is a shitty fight. Colby is nowhere near championship material. Marti sleeps him.

Back