• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN 49 PBP/Discussion

Weirdest takedown I’ve ever seen

Damn, the blonde girl is a sociopath. Gloating, smiling, and shrugging her shoulders after that.

Damn, the blonde Russian girl is a sociopath. Gloating, smiling, and shrugging her shoulders after that.
rocky-drago-if-he-dies.gif

Bet365 taking their sweet ass time grading the ITD in the Dudakova fight

That's a pretty standard wrestling injury. Stand up and the weight puts it right back into place and the pain goes away. Now it hurts really bad a few hours later but as soon as it's back in the pain is gone.

10-9 Lutz easy

Melsik kicks are massive for his game if he starts being scared to throw it due to being caught or countered hes gonna fall apart and be a deer in the headlights.

1-1

Winner takes all. Need Lutz rd 3 finish or to win rd 3 cmon..... Have to take him down in rd 3 specially against the cage Melsik has nothing there.....

Groin shot, eyepoke, cage grab

What the fuck is the point of fouls if they get a fucking freebie for each one. JFC

Lutz does so little with his control time. This is a pretty bad fight.

2-1 melsik. But my god his takedown defence is bad. Melsik is definitely fade material.

Amount:$157.59
To win:$578.23
Won
Description:
Martial Arts - MMA - Nemanja Nikolic vs Bartosz Lesko - Parlay | 25314 Bartosz Lesko -240 For Game | 07/15/2023 | 10:00:00 AM (EST) | Won
Martial Arts - MMA - Stefan Vojcak vs Darko Stosic - Parlay | 25330 Darko Stosic -290 For Game | 07/15/2023 | 10:00:00 AM (EST) | Won
Martial Arts - MMA - Carl Deaton III vs Alexander Munoz - Parlay | 24450 Alexander Munoz -220 For Game | 07/15/2023 | 07:35:00 PM (EST) | Won
Martial Arts - MMA - Tucker Lutz vs Melsik Baghdasaryan - Parlay | 24426 Melsik Baghdasaryan -146 For Game | 07/15/2023 | 09:40:00 PM (EST) | Won

man i missed out a 6k parlay. 9-1 loss because of Shamill one fc.

Doubt it hits, but McKinney decision @19,0 is a little retarded

Doubt it hits, but McKinney decision @19,0 is a little retarded

Eh its wide but Terrance has 3 or 4 minutes of gas and then hes done....... Hes round 1 or bust. He might be more tentative after a horrific KO but its hard to have faith in him taking round 2 or 3.

Terrance sub or dec +300 is better IMO. Nazim has a chin and decent striking defense.

Eh its wide but Terrance has 3 or 4 minutes of gas and then hes done....... Hes round 1 or bust. He might be more tentative after a horrific KO but its hard to have faith in him taking round 2 or 3.

Terrance sub or dec +300 is better IMO. Nazim has a chin and decent striking defense.
I’m small on the over (2,50) and have like 2 dollars on McKinney DEC lol

Back