• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 43 - Vera vs. Sandhagen: Official PBP Discussion - Sat. 3/25 at 4:30pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't think dick pills would get it done. Used to always root for him

9078-3324203.png

@TempleoftheDog
EnergeticBogusBlueandgoldmackaw-size_restricted.gif

Time to apologize for making fun of my Tap picking skills :rolleyes:

I was hyping him up to some friends as a potential top 15 fighter in the UFC that's a skill or 2 away from elite status and then Brito murdered him..
That's exactly how I feel about him he's just on the cusp of being one of the big dogs but he's just missing something and I'm not quite sure what it is

Bisping trying to get Pineda to kick Lutz while he’s down bringing up quotes from before the fight.

Hey look, a winner giving his opponent props. What a novel idea. It'll prop you up.
"Fans everywhere, please recognize that the dude who fell into my choke is an elite MMA fighter and Dana White would never put on anything but the greatest fights in the world! Please give me a bonus sponsored by a sketchy fake-coin exchange!"

Back