UFC on ESPN 41 PBP/Discussion

Damn. Can't watch live, but when I saw Blackshear up two rounds I thought he had it in the bag. That was my biggest bet of the card. Hopefully Lipski comes through.

Yeah first punch he threw knocked him completely out. Classic case of glass jaw with poor defense.

Not too mad at the draw but Zalal won the fight.

at least they’re giving out 10-8s. If that was 10-9, zalal would’ve lost when he did the most damage and almost even on control the whole fight.
true but ground ctrl was ignored, its alarming if you bet grapplers like Lopita and calvillo.

It would be very impressive if Ode manage to knock Nam out. It doesnt really happen. I remember lot fading Ode vs a striker Adashev. Doesnt every bit of that fade work here as he is fighting someone as capable as Nam?

It would be very impressive if Ode manage to knock Nam out. It doesnt really happen. I remember lot fading Ode vs a striker Adashev. Doesnt every bit of that fade work here as he is fighting someone as capable as Nam?
Ode and Zalal were two favs i faded. don't get consistency with Ode, i think Nam could pose a threat.

Ode is fast enough to TKO a guy who is slower and doesn't have great head movement.

Is DC Odes personal cheerleader?

AS I was writing this lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back