Media UFC on ESPN 41 Bigger than UFC 255 Confirmed

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Check it out Islam vs Arman has 230K views in 6 hours while Figueirado Benavidez has 326K views in 48 hours. And the latter is for a PPV main event! Islam Arman will surpass their views in no time.

20201108_163831.jpg20201108_163819.jpg

One was live rape though.....

Uhm the Islam fight is happening first...

And people are watching the tape on Islam to bet this weekend I'm sure...

I doubt that the casuals give a damn about either fight. I thought it was funny in a pathetic way when Anik was pushing the ppv last night by calling Makhachev, Khabib’s protege.

Also every Muslim fan and casual will watch Islam, that's a lot of people

Brazilians have lots of guys to choose from

Probably more cause less people know who Islam is and haven't seen that fight with Arman or don't remember it cause it was awhile ago, whereas the Fig/Benavidez fight happened recently and was watched by more people. That's why I personally watched the Islam/Arman fight on Youtube today (didn't really remember it well) and haven't watched the Fig/Benavidez fight cause it's still pretty clear in my mind.

People on sherdog talks about ratings as if they’re getting a cut from the profits.....I honestly don’t know why people care about this type of stuff
We live in an era where twitter and instagram followers are more important than skills or even actual wins. Its a complete disgrace we have come to this point.

lol because its the only way you can watch islam fight.

Back