• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN 4 Dos Anjos vs Edwards

She was winning on all scorecards in Brazil
Still didn't really look like a -300 or whatever she was there.

Trinaldo should be able to land at will against Hernandez. Dude has like no striking defense, isn't particularly powerful outside of catching Dariush early with the punch of his life, and essentially needs to Darren Elkins his way into gassing Trinaldo out if he's gonna win this one.

Early picks are RDA, Rothwell, Rocky, Trinaldo, Big Ticket, Domingo and possibly Vick I think Hooker has been over rated but then so has Vick at times

Im quite into in betting for Vick as well. They are quite of a mirror images of each-other, but I feel like Vick has bit better hands and I think it will stay standing. Very interested in other peoples opinion on the fight though.

Im quite into in betting for Vick as well. They are quite of a mirror images of each-other, but I feel like Vick has bit better hands and I think it will stay standing. Very interested in other peoples opinion on the fight though.
Vick does have better hands and he also has better range control and will have a significant reach advantage, as usual.

Hooker is coming off the beating of a lifetime

If I’m vick I’m kicking those legs.

I don’t think hooker has the fight iq it takes to beat Vick

Vick does have better hands and he also has better range control and will have a significant reach advantage, as usual.

Hooker is coming off the beating of a lifetime

If I’m vick I’m kicking those legs.

I don’t think hooker has the fight iq it takes to beat Vick
Tbf Vick is coming off a brutal ko and being rocked badly a few times by Felder. My boy the hangman took an ass whooping tho you're right.

Tbf Vick is coming off a brutal ko and being rocked badly a few times by Felder. My boy the hangman took an ass whooping tho you're right.

I'd say the one positive that came out of the Felder fight for Vick is that he showed he doesn't get flatlined every time someone lands clean on him. That was a real concern imo prior to that fight.

I'd say the one positive that came out of the Felder fight for Vick is that he showed he doesn't get flatlined every time someone lands clean on him. That was a real concern imo prior to that fight.
True but it also showed he can still lose a long game by winning a range battle until one shot lands. Not something overly concerning with Dan however, because although he has shown some pop in the hands, his style isn't really one of attrition that's needed against Vick. I can't remember him fighting a pressure game that much except maybe like a round or 2 against Yair?

True but it also showed he can still lose a long game by winning a range battle until one shot lands. Not something overly concerning with Dan however, because although he has shown some pop in the hands, his style isn't really one of attrition that's needed against Vick. I can't remember him fighting a pressure game that much except maybe like a round or 2 against Yair?

Yeah I tend to agree. Although...there are at least SOME similarities between Felder and Hooker.

I'd need to watch some tape to have a better feel on this one.

Agreed. I favour him over Hernandez. The only concern for me is that he's at that age were he could suddenly fall off a cliff...
That's what I've been saying. Hernandez is unproven going up against a UFC vet who has some big recent wins.

I'm with you on most of your picks, but I think Walt Harris is nearly a LOCK.
I'm not really confident on over half of the fights due to most of the fighters I'm not familiar with but the ones I have 85% confidence on are Edwards by TKO, Harris by TKO, Hooker by TKO, Hernandez by SUB, Arlovski by DEC.

Anyone betting here Rocky ? Aldana struggled against a layoff Beth Correira and she would lose a dec if not that lucky sub.

I tought about it but after the tape i think Aldana has great tdd and instragram tells she trains very smart so its probably gonna stay on the feet. Pennington is very tough (amanda ko`s champions in rd1 but not her) and if Aldana can stay at range its gonna be super close. FGTD seems like the way to go if it has any value.

Sorry for grammar im on my phone so that super smooth grammar correction program do not work.

Hmm I kind of liked the idea of Vick as a dog but watching some tape his chin is questionable and it's always there to be hit. He just looks fragile at 155, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he moves up with another loss.

I think I'll be looking at fight doesn't go the distance. Both guys strike and Hooker is always looking for a finish. My guess is he either gets it or goes down trying.

I'm not really confident on over half of the fights due to most of the fighters I'm not familiar with but the ones I have 85% confidence on are Edwards by TKO, Harris by TKO, Hooker by TKO, Hernandez by SUB, Arlovski by DEC.
Walk us through your logic on Hernandez sub.

Walk us through your logic on Hernandez sub.
I just don't think he will knock out Trinaldo so I see him going back to what he is good at which is wrestling and I see him possibly getting a SUB because Trinaldo has been submitted before. He doesn't fare well against wrestlers when you look at his record.

I just don't think he will knock out Trinaldo so I see him going back to what he is good at which is wrestling and I see him possibly getting a SUB because Trinaldo has been submitted before. He doesn't fare well against wrestlers when you look at his record.
That's some lazy wiki capping my man.

Proof of Hernandez being good at wrestling?

85% implied probability is basically -500 in american odds for prop bets, which is batshit insane, unless I'm missing something here.

Back