• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN 4 Dos Anjos vs Edwards

Disagree, blagoy has elite chin, willing to dish out whatever he takes, i think Arlovskis only chance is to jab and evade, give him a 25% chance to do so personally
I agree he doesnt have that chin. But he moved and outworked the slow awkward rothwell. Basically a fight like his with albini (I know albini didn't offer much in that fight.) Faster more diverse on the feet kicks footwork faster. But yes he could get crumbled at any moment

I agree he doesnt have that chin. But he moved and outworked the slow awkward rothwell. Basically a fight like his with albini (I know albini didn't offer much in that fight.) Faster more diverse on the feet kicks footwork faster. But yes he could get crumbled at any moment

Fair enough, i just see Rothwell holding the center here or walking forward the entire time it stays standing; its gonna be a tough time for Andrei to get a W if he doesn’t get the KO here

Fair enough, i just see Rothwell holding the center here or walking forward the entire time it stays standing; its gonna be a tough time for Andrei to get a W if he doesn’t get the KO here
I def dont see Andrei getting the ko...

I def dont see Andrei getting the ko...

Yeah big ben has a chin of iron. I still remember Cain punching him in the head for so long and he seemed unphased. Then JDS had his way for him for 5 rounds and it still went to decision.

I've already semi max betted on big Ben. Arlovski is losing to guys (albeit close) who are the absolute bottom of the barrel of the UFC. Big Ben just lost (won imo) against Blagoy who has at least proved he can hang with UFC calibre heavyweights. (just beat Tai convincingly)

Ben is bigger, tiny bit taller and longer, and three years younger than Arlovski.

Alexander Hernandez is an unproven fighter going up against a real tough vet. Trinaldo at +140 is money.

Alexander Hernandez is an unproven fighter going up against a real tough vet. Trinaldo at +140 is money.
Hes 40....
The only 40 + guy i haven't auto faded yet is Maia, and I’ll probably fade him next time out

Havent lost a bet yet doing this

He has a recent win over Paul Felder, that's big to me. I respect Felder's game alot and would put him as a favorite over alex...

He has a recent win over Paul Felder, that's big to me. I respect Felder's game alot and would put him as a favorite over alex...
3 years ago now and Felder has improved a lot 12 months prior to that he was dropping a decision to Ross Pearson. Totally different style match up too so trying to play MMA math with it is pointless. Felders not particularly great either, wouldn't be a surprise if Hernandez just aggressively wrestle fucked him for 15 minutes. Mike Perry got him down on 2 out of 3 attempts.

Last edited:
I'm going to come back to this when overrated Alexander gets Ko'd. Don't delete your account in shame.

Bruce Leeroy -170....

tenor.gif

I maxbet Caceres against Bravo lately. Also should have been easy money but came down to an iffy split

Yeah...Caceres is the type of fighter that you usually regret betting even when he wins.

Yeah, Bruce Leeroy likes to fight more than win but I don't see much danger posed from Ocho which typically gives Alex the business. Figured he should be slightly more favored.

Not to overrate Hardy or underrate Juan Adams, but I still think Hardy is a bigger favorite than +100, his current odds. Surprised he is not listed as something like -150.

About 10 of the 13 matches involve slight favorites.. :-\
I got Hardy at -115 on bovada. I'm happy with it.

Back