• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN 4: Dos Anjos vs. Edwards PBP Discussion: 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m. PT

Prelims were not on my ESPN tv app. I have ESPN on Sling tv, and the prelims were on that. ESPN is stupid

weird cuz i have the prelims showing on both my TV and ipad you filthy fuckin casuals.

That piece of shit Shaub has really made it more difficult for us to enjoy the fights

Prelims were not on my ESPN tv app. I have ESPN on Sling tv, and the prelims were on that. ESPN is stupid

What a joke. You know they suck when you pay for their service but have to find an illegal stream instead.

Pilarte playing the game with that hand on the ground. Fuck does that rule suck.

I N

giphy.gif

Looking forward to some classic Sherdog Fight Night... RDA, Aldana BLESS and hoping for some Hardy beating
when a 5'2" manlet imbues more nightmares than a 6'4" monster

This referee hasn’t caught anything yet lol

Pilarte finally letting this guy know who's better

"That's in deep, ladies and gentlemen."

God, Cruz sucks. Dude had nothing.

Clearly stuns the guy then goes for takedown for the other to just stand right up. Pilarte seems good but that iq or lack of killer instinct

gotta have cardio man, i feel like theres no excuse for anyone 145 and under to not have good cardio.

this fight is why stomps should be allowed.

Back