• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN 4: Dos Anjos vs. Edwards PBP Discussion: 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m. PT

Always bet against contender series guy... they lose like 75% of the time

I actually did a thread recently detailing how they’ve done. They have like a 58.5% Win Ratio if I remember right. Better than I thought because I also thought they seemed to generally lose.

LMAO well this is fun.

I log into my cable provider (Xfinity) and load up Live TV to stream ESPN to watch the prelims. It says "There is a problem with your network".. Umm, no..

So I load up ESPN GO and log in, and load up the prelims...and its the fucking Spanish broadcast. LMAO there is no stream for the American feed on ESPN.

ESPN is such a fucking shitshow. My god.

Prelims were not on my ESPN tv app. I have ESPN on Sling tv, and the prelims were on that. ESPN is stupid

"Conor is trying to gas Khabib out by taking his punches, Joe"
"can't lift there, guys"

38D6847D-054D-493C-8B34-D37218AE2D47.gif

ffs BT Sport isnt airing it till an hour from now. You guys know what im looking for pls!

I actually did a thread recently detailing how they’ve done. They have like a 58.5% Win Ratio if I remember right. Better than I thought because I also thought they seemed to generally lose.
Debuts?

I N

giphy.gif

Looking forward to some classic Sherdog Fight Night... RDA, Aldana BLESS and hoping for some Hardy beating

LOL

Ref called time at the end because of the knee and then he kind of said fuck it

3 seconds into the first prelim fight you hear the “wooo” “wooo” “woooo”

Annoying freaks

Back