• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 39 - Dos Anjos vs. Fiziev: Official PBP Discussion - 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think they both hurt each other. I'm not mad the decision.
Yeah I think I was a bit biased, Mullarkey was winning the first outside of that knockdown, and I kinda forgot he hurt MJ at the end of that round, so he probably got the first

Imagine if MJ went for the kill after that knockdown the same way Mullarkey did... that could've been the difference in the fight

TBH I'm not sure how it works. Do they need to write in each round at the end of every round or can they write it all in at the end of a fight?
Pretty sure the submit each round.

That fight was really close. It just comes down to if you think the half of the first round that each guy won was enough for you to give them the round itself.

Super close fight but not all knockdowns are created equal - MJ clean dropped him, Jamie stumbled him and made him panic wrestle, which wasn’t as impressive/damaging.

In a close round I think the quality of the big moment should determine the winner - these judges are terrible though, they seem to only remember the end of rounds in close fights and will almost always give it to the guy who had the big moment at the end of the round, even if the other fighter had a bigger moment earlier.

Super close fight but not all knockdowns are created equal - MJ clean dropped him, Jamie stumbled him and made him panic wrestle, which wasn’t as impressive/damaging.

In a close round I think the quality of the big moment should determine the winner - these judges are terrible though, they seem to only remember the end of rounds in close fights and will almost always give it to the guy who had the big moment at the end of the round, even if the other fighter had a bigger moment earlier.

MJ fell to his knees then started wrestling, not the other way around. Then MJ was wobbled again on his way back up from a knee in the clinch

i think i like this new reporter, she does a good megan oilvi impression and seems less blah than heidi androl

FXRMtSwUYAI2nLU

<Fedor23>

Yeah it's great watching fighter get paid even less. It's a joke and a slimy way to exploit the fighters.
<31>
If you wanna see exploitation of fighters, you should go to an amateur show where every fighter there gets paid nothing lol

Not that the UFC isn't bad though

Back