• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 39 - Dos Anjos vs. Fiziev: Official PBP Discussion - 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Helwani about to throw these hands vs Turcios

Ok, I'd like to see all the judges scorecards for that fight....Did a judge give Mallarkay a 10-8 in the 2nd? i wasn't paying attention to the scoring

No, but I wouldn't have complained if they did. MJ was a punching bag in round two

They both got hurt bad in round one. MJ was dropped, then put back on rubber legs by a knee when he was standing back up. MJ hurt him too, but other than that, it was mullarkey for the majority of the round
Yeah you're actually probably right, fuck lol

Wanted MJ to win... if he had that fight IQ 10 years ago he could've been an elite guy

If fights are scored by round how does that work? Go back and change a previous 10-9?
TBH I'm not sure how it works. Do they need to write in each round at the end of every round or can they write it all in at the end of a fight?

I’m a huge fan of DWCS . Can’t wait for that to come back

No robbery lmao, how can you confidently say MJ won the first when he was on chicken legs for the last 20 seconds

If anything it's a draw round considering how much they both damaged each other

MJ edged rd 1 imo and clearly rd 3.
You mean rigged sports. Where's usada??? LOLOLOL
I mean rd 3 was the most dominant and it was an MJ rd. That should give MJ the fight but that isn't how the scoring system works. The way the scoring system is rn is there can be 2 really close rds and 1 dominant rd. The fighter that didn't win the dominant rd could potentially still win if it wasn't scored a 10-8.

Back