• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN 31 PBP/Discussion

Livebet down. Bookies goin all

giphy-downsized-large.gif

at this fight

look at this striking success menifield having now when he's not acting like a clown

This fight has multiple phases. It might still end up with Knight winning even if Alonzo seems like the logical one.

Added another $5 on Knight +277. He is the more dangerous fighter when he goes first. It only looks like Menifield is the better fighter because Knight mostly looked to counter in R2.

Menifield can win the decision since he's better technically, and Knight needs to go nuts. As much as it sucks for my bet, it's a smart 2nd and 3rd round by Menifield.

Added another $5 on Knight +277. He is the more dangerous fighter when he goes first. It only looks like Menifield is the better fighter because Knight mostly looked to counter in R2.
Well... I still like my bet.

Menifield did zero damage in Round 3, and Herb Dean let him hold Knight against the cage with no strikes thrown + no attempt to advance position for 4 minutes... Okay then.

very high iq from menifield draining 90% of the last round with cage push and his cardio has leveled up even further from herman fight

Lol Knight could have taken it if he just went for it. The corner should really have let him know but they went all silent.

Back