UFC on ESPN 31 PBP/Discussion

I missed Chris last fight. The one he actually won and I wonder how the fook is that even possible. The guy does nothing and is one of the less unathletic guys on the roster.

I'd actually give R2 to Puelles, even though Gritz had him down for awhile and did zero damage on top.

No question that should be Puelles round.

I usually go for the underdogs but i will cut my time with those grift YT channels that try to sway your opinion. Even they dont always win. But i think i had wasted my weeks watching their content rather than going with my gut or my own research.
I waited till friday to do research. Just watched fights. I think i learn too that footage beats anything else. Public polls and record capping are downfalls for me.

Chris tried to do a TD couldn't hold it. Puelles has the strength to hold TD in Second Round so far.

I missed Chris last fight. The one he actually won and I wonder how the fook is that even possible. The guy does nothing and is one of the less unathletic guys on the roster.
he doesn't look anywhere near like how he showed up in his last fight

Interesting that Puelles has been in the UFC for a long time, but has only had a few fights and only beat guys who aren't good and are no longer in the UFC (Gritz is soon to follow).

I faded chris, he just looks old to me, fights like an old man.

If you had Puelles in DK i think he will score good. Even if you have one loss. You should be fine.

Huge cash on puelles

dunno what was up with his takedowns tonight. He should’ve looked more dominant like in the first round

Nice finish to a pretty terrible fight tbh.

Puelles is a fade when he steps up in comp. Terrible IQ going for bad TDs mixed with the bad TD themselves

Puelles is an idiot.

I bet his ml and his itd, but he let that fight go waaay too close before the sub. Not gonna bet him again in the future.

Winning in the standup, didn't do well at all in TDs or clinch work but kept pursuing that avenue

Back