UFC on ESPN 3 PBP/Discussion

What's especially telling is how many strikes Hill is missing by a country mile, just wiffing at total air. Against an incredibly easy fighter to hit with poor defense in Esquibel.

She throws a ton of strikes that serve no purpose. She knows she won't land them, she's not baiting her opponent into anything, she just wings them from distance because she feels like she should be doing something.

She clearly won this fight, probably a shutout. But jeez...she didn't show me much at all.

Hill looked as much like a -5xx woman's fighter as a bettor could hope for there.

Esquibel reminds me of a buddy I knew in my younger days who was a bouncer in a club. Just a short meathead. They actually asked him to fight on an early mma ppv. And he got smoked by Renzo gracie if I recall. Dude had absolutely no mma training

All is right with the world

Hill won easily IMO. Sure it 'didn't look like it deserved that level of juice' but what did you expect? It's Angela Hill. The reason it was juiced is that Esquibel had literally no way to win, barring an absolute shocker from the judges, which is always a possibility to be fair.

That matchup probably goes exactly the same way 9.5 times out of 10. It doesn't need to always be a massive and dramatic blowout to deserve heavy juice.

Someone scored the fight for McGee and gave a round to Esquibel. Everyone prepare themselves now to get fucked at some point tonight...

here are my picks sorry for late post all EASY MONEY BETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lima-Dec(+142)-WIn got it at +121
Esquibel-Dec(+415)Loss got her at +405
Gonzales-Sub2(+115)
Burns-Wins by Dec(+385)
Jandiroba-Wins by dec(+200)
Sakai-Wins by KO(+211)
Sato- Wins in rd 2(+425)
Roberts-Wins by sub(+102)
Lineker-Wins by dec(+215)
Texeria-Wins by KO(+525)
Oliveria-Wins by Sub(+185)
Hardy Smolkiaov- NO Bet I like Hardy KO rd 1 though
Souza-Wins by sub(+125)

Lock them in now All easy money BETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also like these event props not really Like lol but good odds for little money high payout 25$ on each!!!!!!!! 1 IS BOUND TO HIT THATS ALL I NEED
1- Fight ends in KO +3475
2- Fights end in KO+1079
8- Fights end in KO +2185
Realistically I see 4 fights ending in KO not great odds

0- Fights end in sub+3300
6- Fights end in Sub+1375
7- Fights end in Sub+3925
Realistically I see 4 fights ending in Sub

1- Fight goes to a Dec+8175(LOSS)
2- fights goes to a dec+1783
8- Fights goes to a dec+1400
Realistically I see 5 fights going to a dec

Esquibel reminds me of a buddy I knew in my younger days who was a bouncer in a club. Just a short meathead. They actually asked him to fight on an early mma ppv. And he got smoked by Renzo gracie if I recall. Dude had absolutely no mma training
What a terrible guy to face for your first mma fight

$300 to win just over $3k
-ion
-Sandagen
-Esparza
-Gilbert burns?? (I didn’t like putting him in here)

Hill looked as much like a -5xx woman's fighter as a bettor could hope for there.

Really? She won all 3 rounds imo but her defense sucked. She kinda figured it out about halfway through and stopped getting tagged so much, but if I ever pay that much juice I don't want to watch my fighter eating shots like she was early on.

Really? She won all 3 rounds imo but her defense sucked. She kinda figured it out about halfway through and stopped getting tagged so much, but if I ever pay that much juice I don't want to watch my fighter eating shots like she was early on.
Well, I would never pay -5xx on it but if anyone did, Hill fought hard for their to-win pennies.

Phil Benedict?

This could be very cringe for old Jimmy in front of his entire family. He might get smashed.

I like Jim Miller, such a longtime warrior. Would not trust him as a favorite at all though. As a dog in a matchup like this? For sure. But not paying juice, no way.

Back