UFC on ESPN 3 PBP/Discussion

Yikes, Court looks like a completely different fighter than his last bout. Lima didn't look any different or better than his last fights, it's just that McGee is much worse.

Really surprising. Like he got old between fights. I wonder how his camp was.

here are my picks sorry for late post all EASY MONEY BETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lima-Dec(+142)-WIn got it at +121
Esquibel-Dec(+415)
Gonzales-Sub2(+115)
Burns-Wins by Dec(+385)
Jandiroba-Wins by dec(+200)
Sakai-Wins by KO(+211)
Sato- Wins in rd 2(+425)
Roberts-Wins by sub(+102)
Lineker-Wins by dec(+215)
Texeria-Wins by KO(+525)
Oliveria-Wins by Sub(+185)
Hardy Smolkiaov- NO Bet I like Hardy KO rd 1 though
Souza-Wins by sub(+125)

Lock them in now All easy money BETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also like these event props not really Like lol but good odds for little money high payout 25$ on each!!!!!!!! 1 IS BOUND TO HIT THATS ALL I NEED
1- Fight ends in KO +3475
2- Fights end in KO+1079
8- Fights end in KO +2185
Realistically I see 4 fights ending in KO not great odds

0- Fights end in sub+3300
6- Fights end in Sub+1375
7- Fights end in Sub+3925
Realistically I see 4 fights ending in Sub

1- Fight goes to a Dec+8175
2- fights goes to a dec+1783
8- Fights goes to a dec+1400
Realistically I see 5 fights going to a dec

I got esquibel big dog+405 EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!! she should take it by dec

just took esquibel ML +470. Hill is too bad to win decisively enough to justify those odds.

yes! still got Jodie, Carla, Augusto, Ben, John, Glover, Mike and Jack!

Initially I bet Lima during the openers and wound up switching sides.

Can we really be sure it was Court looking worse than usual, and not just Lima with accurate striking and letting Court know he can't run in all willy nilly with those big hooks he landed regularly? Always try to be on the objective side

Initially I bet Lima during the openers and wound up switching sides.

Dom's compliments aside, Lima didn't even look especially good. He was tentative and didn't take advantage of how slow McGee was, or his awful, telegraphed, naked kicks. He was also throwing one punch at a time and relying too much on the left hook, and STILL managed to get himself knocked down at the end in a fight that had no business being so close.

Joined the esquibel train with 0.25u on decision win +750

Wasn’t able to hit Hill before her price went crazy so I took her points handicap here

Dude, seriously, do the entire forum a favor and just STFU.
He was on Lima DEC and I was on the wrong side. We are on opposite sides on this next one too. He wins this and I may have to start tailing him

Dude, seriously, do the entire forum a favor and just STFU.
OTz.gif

Well let’s hope hill doesn’t flake out and gas in the 2nd rd here

Jodie looks old as shit in her tale of the tape picture

He was on Lima DEC and I was on the wrong side. We are on opposite sides on this next one too. He wins this and I may have to start tailing him

Are you going to ignore his dozens upon dozens of wrong picks in the previous events that he has done his "EASY MONEY!!!!" shtick on? Even the worse gambler eventually hits.

Back