• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN+ 22 Blachowicz vs Jacare

I mean most American versions of UK shows are trash. Skins for instance.

The UK office was good, but the American version is exponentially better. It had a cast that meshed so well together which resulted in comedic genius that will most likely never be replicated.

Gugabe is good for the odd underdog bet, like Herman last event, he was all over him and it was a good call. He was also all over Spivak to beat Tuivasa, and there has been others.

Have to pick out diamonds from the shit pile though.

Jan's last KO before Rockhold was in 2010.

I think he's the rightful favorite, but people are sleeping on Jacare, he's still incredibly dangerous.

Yeah, his gas tank isn't the greatest but neither is Jan's.

He has a more diverse arsenal of strikes standing, has a far superior ground game, and his chin isn't completely deteriorated by any means.

Jacare above +150 has great value. One takedown is all it will take, he may be the anamoly out of the recent MWs moving up to LHW.

Huge Shogun fan but his chin is gone and he's a shell of his former self.

Once again, he's the rightful favorite, but he has shown god awful sub defense in the past, and absolutely horrendous cardio.

If this fight gets past the first I think Craig wins.

Either or. I like both.

The BBC version is one of my favorite comedy series ever. Ricky Gervais at his best was an incredible genius. I kind of hate the US version, which is worse than the original in every way except one; Dwight Schrute, who is hysterical, and even better than Gareth.

Jan's last KO before Rockhold was in 2010.

I think he's the rightful favorite, but people are sleeping on Jacare, he's still incredibly dangerous.

Yeah, his gas tank isn't the greatest but neither is Jan's.

He has a more diverse arsenal of strikes standing, has a far superior ground game, and his chin isn't completely deteriorated by any means.

Jacare above +150 has great value. One takedown is all it will take, he may be the anamoly out of the recent MWs moving up to LHW.

Has Jacare got any take downs in his last 5 fights? His last sub win was over the Barbarian, who I think was a short notice replacement.

If he has got any takedowns in his past 5 he hasn't done anything with them.

Jacare is old, he's showed a lack of enthusiasm and frustration with fighting, he always faulters when he has a big chance, he's going to be the smaller man, he has issues with gassing in three round fights, now he's going five with extra weight to carry and grappling with a guy who has a notable size advantage.. I just don't see how anything about this is an advantage for Jacare, who recently lost to a bloated up welter weight who he had a minimum of success against on the ground.

Jan is probably as fast or faster on the feet, has the better striking technique, is actually a real 205er and his only recent loss is to Santos, he's in his career best form.

Where are you seeing an advantage for Jacare? You're seeing value on him at +150 because he could possibly get a takedown and that somehow ensures a sub will follow? The guy has 4 submissions in his UFC career and 2 of those are over the same can.

Jacare's chance is a fluke, punchers chance, take his round 1 KO prop if anything.

what does itd mean man
521657.jpg

Found a few picks I like so far.
Cortez, Ramos, Turman, and Muniz, still working on a few more but I'll likely have something on them all.
Strangers from around the world feel free to tell me how bad my my calls are. Or if we are talking sitcoms I'm was more of a 3's company guy, Jack Tripper you dirty dog you.

Found a few picks I like so far.
Cortez, Ramos, Turman, and Muniz, still working on a few more but I'll likely have something on them all.
Strangers from around the world feel free to tell me how bad my my calls are. Or if we are talking sitcoms I'm was more of a 3's company guy, Jack Tripper you dirty dog you.
What do you like about Muniz?

I think arroyo is the much better striker and should be able to stuff takedowns and/or defend himself on the ground

Muniz doesn’t have the best takedowns either. I usually see him jumping guard. His takedowns aren’t very good. Either body lock trips or double legs against the fence

Last edited:
What's up with Ramos in the last fight against Newsom? The guy took two calfkicks and almost tap out, the corner of newsom didnt saw that and Newsom didnt do it against till very last in the 3 round one more time and Ramos almost cried, someone know of that was and injury? or just Ramos cant take a calfkick? Garagorri just need to tape that fight and will be pretty clear that He need to go for calfkicks.

What do you like about Muniz?

I think arroyo is the much better striker and should be able to stuff takedowns and/or defend himself on the ground

Muniz doesn’t have the best takedowns either. I usually see him jumping guard. His takedowns aren’t very good. Either body lock trips or double legs against the fence
I like Muniz having a 5 inch reach advantage, and think him being a southpaw could throw Arroyo off a bit.
Muniz has the sharper grappling from what I have seen and I didn't like Antonio's strike defense.
This last bit is some tap capping but Arroyo has only been fighting Pro since 2014 compared to Muniz since 2009.
Normally I wouldn't think much of it but of Antonio's 9 wins only 3 of those opponents actually had a winning record themselves, I think experience could favor Muniz here.

What's up with Ramos in the last fight against Newsom? The guy took two calfkicks and almost tap out, the corner of newsom didnt saw that and Newsom didnt do it against till very last in the 3 round one more time and Ramos almost cried, someone know of that was and injury? or just Ramos cant take a calfkick? Garagorri just need to tape that fight and will be pretty clear that He need to go for calfkicks.
Guess he does lean heavy on that lead leg. To his credit he was still throwing wild shit to the bell, looking like a knock off Yair.
I really don't think Garagorri has the movement or defense to keep up with Ramos, though the jump for BW to 145 makes me cautious.
If he keeps the speed that should give him an advantage here. That jump knee Ramos switched mid air into a head kick didn't land on Newson but showed Ricardo is fast and creative on/off his feet.

I like Muniz having a 5 inch reach advantage, and think him being a southpaw could throw Arroyo off a bit.
Muniz has the sharper grappling from what I have seen and I didn't like Antonio's strike defense.
This last bit is some tap capping but Arroyo has only been fighting Pro since 2014 compared to Muniz since 2009.
Normally I wouldn't think much of it but of Antonio's 9 wins only 3 of those opponents actually had a winning record themselves, I think experience could favor Muniz here.

they’ve both been doing a bit of can crushing

They are each other’s biggest test to date.

Muniz reach advantage isn’t going to amount to much. Arroyo is much more competent in actually utilizing his range and using quick hard kicks.

Muniz just kind of wades in with predictable punches and no head movement to get into clinch

I definitely Give Muniz the grappling advantage

I liked arroyo as a dog, fight should be even

I think Ramos is heavily overrated. He's fade material at some point, but I don't think this is the fight to fade him in.

they’ve both been doing a bit of can crushing

They are each other’s biggest test to date.

Muniz reach advantage isn’t going to amount to much. Arroyo is much more competent in actually utilizing his range and using quick hard kicks.

Muniz just kind of wades in with predictable punches and no head movement to get into clinch

I definitely Give Muniz the grappling advantage

I liked arroyo as a dog, fight should be even
Yeah from what I remember Muniz's movement isn't great. Arroyo does have some nasty kicks as well.
Would it be stereotyping to assume he played a little of the European football?
Yeah fight could go either way banking on Andre being able to crash distance and work something in the clinch I guess.
Probably won't add him to any big parlays though.

Yo anyone got a line on Barao coming in fat? 138 against Sanders and 141 against Ewell, looks like his Sterling bout was a catch weight at 140 too.
I have to think he has trouble cutting to BW might wait to see how he looks on the scale before I go big against the beefy Barao.

Yeah from what I remember Muniz's movement isn't great. Arroyo does have some nasty kicks as well.
Would it be stereotyping to assume he played a little of the European football?
Yeah fight could go either way banking on Andre being able to crash distance and work something in the clinch I guess.
Probably won't add him to any big parlays though.
Lol playing football doesnt give you hard leg kicks.

Muniz have more fights but against much low level oponents. Im on Arroyo.

Lol playing football doesnt give you hard leg kicks.

How would you know? You don't know that, maybe it does, maybe it doesn't but you have no proof of research to say either way so pipe down.

Back