• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN+ 22 Blachowicz vs Jacare

I never got the whole tout thing. I guess people like to be “the man”

I don’t want to speak for gugabe but I think that he was in some kind of market investment field and treats mma as such.

I guess he saw an opportunity to be a “financial advisor” of sorts

personally I don’t care for touts

if you’re so good why do you need other people’s money for picks?

If you want to beat the books so bad why not just give the picks away?
I charge $14 a week for my opinions. Seems fair when it's something other people value. It's not like I'm Vegas Dave charging $1000 for 'stone cold locks'

Due to magic of livebetting, arbitrage and adjusting I'm up about $45k on gambling this year

Last edited:
Projection is a cruel mental disorder. How much are you down this year so far? 47 units since UFC 234, right? Going for 50+ by the end of the year, I imagine? How do you sleep at night charging people $14 to lose money?
When is Kron Gracie’s next fight? For $14 I’m sure Gugabe can dig up whether or not he’ll be fighting in a ring or a cage. Highly recommend you spend the money.

I charge $14 a week for my opinions. Seems fair when it's something other people value. It's not like I'm Vegas Dave charging $1000 for 'stone cold locks'

Due to magic of livebetting, arbitrage and adjusting I'm up about $45k on gambling this year

Used to be $5 a week right?

accounting for inflation?

When is Kron Gracie’s next fight? For $14 I’m sure Gugabe can dig up whether or not he’ll be fighting in a ring or a cage. Highly recommend you spend the money.

Was that really necessary Steven ?

Anyhow I just wanted to tell you good job on that Martin call last week. The calf kicks ended up being the difference in the fight.

Was that really necessary Steven ?

Anyhow I just wanted to tell you good job on that Martin call last week. The calf kicks ended up being the difference in the fight.
Only with him. Bullies need to be put in their place.

Appreciate that. You set up the first domino for me there by arguing that Maia might not have that big a cardio issue as seen against Tony. I pulled on that thread and ran with it.

We are here to help each other in the end. Even though some of us take the long way to get there sometimes.

Appreciate that. You set up the first domino for me there by arguing that Maia might not have that big a cardio issue as seen against Tony. I pulled on that thread and ran with it.

We are here to help each other in the end. Even though some of us take the long way to get there sometimes.

lots of egos clashing in here for sure. As long as we don’t get too off topic I don’t mind it now and then. These threads need a little excitement sometimes

anyhow I’m still watching tape on Jan and jacare.

Jan has a nice jab, which will be key in beating jacare by avoiding a slugfest and coming in and out of striking range. I wondering if he’s going to lay off the kicks because jacare could very well catch them

jacares striking has improved quite a bit over the years. He’s got a really nice left hook to the body and at times looks good bobbing and weaving. He takes too many shots to give his own for my liking

5 round fight, jacare being 39, moving up 20lbs, and having some mental deficiencies shown in the Hermanson fight make me cautious on him.

yea I’m not really keen on jans ml atm. I saw value in jacare. Jan itd isn’t much better at -110. I doubt this fight goes to decision, but then again I didn’t think jacare and Hermanson were going to decision either so

@Oblivian youre one of the few on jacare, what do you like about the matchup?

HAHA. Yeah man, I was totally bullying poor old Gugabe by demanding he rewatch a fight and explain why he scored it for someone when it wasn't even relevant to the point he was making.

Oh, wait. That was him towards me.

Anywho, I find the Entitled Leech's continued insistence that I made some horrible blunder by no-betting Kron vs. Swanson comical. Coming from the same guy who actually lost money on betting Arlovski versus Rozenstruik, a far simpler match-up, and a bunch of other garbage plays in the weeks since.

Remember guys, if not for Sadistics and a few other kindly sharing their plays, the Entitled Leech would literally starve.

arguing on the internet does not result in personal profits and therefore has no purpose.

arguing on the internet does not result in personal profits and therefore has no purpose.
Fair enough. But morons like him do cost people money because they mistake a vocabulary for insight. I mean the guy thought JRC might look -300 against Kinazad. That’s just one recent nugget.

If I prevent just one new guy on here from taking that clown seriously, I’m happy.

Fair enough. But morons like him do cost people money because they mistake a vocabulary for insight.

Shouldn't that make you elated that I save most of my analysis and plays for private message, then? So I don't "cost" leeches like you that have no picks and insight of their own? And if I'm a moron, what does that make you, who can't come up with plays of his own? A drooling retard?

Soccer Steve said:
I mean the guy thought JRC might look -300 against Kinazad. That’s just one recent nugget.

"Might" being the operative word. I also noted she could just as easily look like a +300 against Kianzad. Or even money.

As it turns out, the fight was decided by Kianzad being massively larger and stronger than Rose-Clark, not something that one can discern long before the weigh-ins, and with Rose-Clark having plenty of time to gain muscle and size.

Soccer Steve said:
If I prevent just one new guy on here from taking that clown seriously, I’m happy.

HAHA. Steve is really pretending to be a swell guy looking out for the little guy, isn't he?

Too funny.

Go back to posting The Office gifs, goof. People can't as readily discern your stupidity or scumminess from just that.

Shouldn't that make you elated that I save most of my analysis and plays for private message, then? So I don't "cost" leeches like you that have no picks and insight of their own? And if I'm a moron, what does that make you, who can't come up with plays of his own? A drooling retard?

"Might" being the operative word. I also noted she could just as easily look like a +300 against Kianzad. Or even money.

As it turns out, the fight was decided by Kianzad being massively larger and stronger than Rose-Clark, not something that one can discern long before the weigh-ins, and with Rose-Clark having plenty of time to gain muscle and size.

HAHA. Steve is really pretending to be a swell guy looking out for the little guy, isn't he?

Too funny.

Go back to posting The Office gifs, goof. People can't as readily discern your stupidity and duplicity from just that.
What's wrong with the office?

HAHA. Yeah man, I was totally bullying poor old Gugabe by demanding he rewatch a fight and explain why he scored it for someone when it wasn't even relevant to the point he was making.

Oh, wait. That was him towards me.

Anywho, I find the Entitled Leech's continued insistence that I made some horrible blunder by no-betting Kron vs. Swanson comical. Coming from the same guy who actually lost money on betting Arlovski versus Rozenstruik, a far simpler match-up, and a bunch of other garbage plays in the weeks since.

Remember guys, if not for Sadistics and a few other kindly sharing their plays, the Entitled Leech would literally starve.
If only you had some sort of tracked record instead of appearing only pre fight and after rare wins.

Swanson beats Gracie at a far higher percentage than Rozenstruik beats Arlovski.

If only you had some sort of tracked record instead of appearing only pre fight and after rare wins.

You mean the complete pre-bets I post in the gambling topic as well as every live-bet and/or add-on that I post in the live topics as soon as I make them? I've literally never made a bet in MMA that I didn't post here long before the fights began.

Gugabe said:
Swanson beats Gracie at a far higher percentage than Rozenstruik beats Arlovski.

HAHA. A Swanson who took dozens upon dozens of flush shots to the head all throughout the fight, several that rattled him, and was noticeably slowing down every few minutes to win a decision wins a "far higher percentage" than a Rozenstruik who destroyed Arlovski in 30 seconds and had a large cardio advantage?

For only $14, you too can buy such wisdom, folks!

HAHA. A Swanson who took dozens upon dozens of flush shots to the head all throughout the fight, several that rattled him, and was noticeably slowing down every few minutes to win a decision wins a "far higher percentage" than a Rozenstruik who destroyed Arlovski in 30 seconds and had a large cardio advantage?

For only $14, you too can buy such wisdom, folks!

Sub-minute KOs mean nothing. Short of a flukey random KO, how exactly does Kron win that fight?

Rozenstruik result could be a 95% outcome, could be a 5% outcome. It's only through a fight getting to actually play out that you develop any sort of real insight into it.

Back