PBP UFC on ESPN 21: Brunson vs. Holland - PBP Discussion: 7:30 p.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at all the premature assumptions.
Yet you believe you're on some different intellectual plane?
No sir. It's just arrogance. Partnered with it's usual accomplice, Ignorance.
I'm making premature assumptions? You're the one who thought I was "triggered" because I calmly and rationally expressed my educated opinion. You're a lightweight, son. You thought you could own me with some "triggered" bullshit and you got dismissed.

I'm making premature assumptions? You're the one who thought I was "triggered" because I calmly and rationally expressed my educated opinion. You're a lightweight, son. You thought you could own me with some "triggered" bullshit and you got dismissed.
You got triggered in public and I asked you about it so you went on some rant about how you hate some group of people somewhere who are apparently responsible for all of your woes. Kid... really... Don't take yourself so serious. Keep track of your actions, not how you see yourself.

No he's not, and you know it...
Well, his fight with Brunson was certainly closer. He is less entertaining than Holland (although I think his fights are hilarious), but he almost beat Brunson, and Holland completely shit the bed.

Man, I've watched way too much MMA in the last 3 days.

3 Cage Warriors cards, LFA, and UFC.

I am exhausted Sherbros! Good night all.

I watched it all in one night! warmed up streaming the last 3 Cage-warriors cards and went right into the UFC prelims lol. It was hard work! The truth is really I cant be bothered to watch mma 3 nights in a row including a 2 back to back cards though.. So kudos to you. LFA I only skimmed though, feel a bit guilty lol.

Well, his fight with Brunson was certainly closer. He is less entertaining than Holland (although I think his fights are hilarious), but he almost beat Brunson, and Holland completely shit the bed.

I had Holland and I was hardly impressed with what I saw more Harlem Globetrotter gimmick than actual fighting Should've known better than go against vet fighting.

You got triggered in public and I asked you about it so you went on some rant about how you hate some group of people somewhere who are apparently responsible for all of your woes. Kid... really... Don't take yourself so serious. Keep track of your actions, not how you see yourself.
This is delusional revisionist history. Some ass clown got so triggered by a Chinese fighter that he called him a "commie Covid fucker". Someone rightfully called him out on that and then I calmly and rationally added my own arguments about the topic. You're a moron who has no original ideas of his own, so you tried to "own" me with the tired "triggered" trope that people use to score cheap points when they don't have an actual argument and the other person is using facts and logic to dismantle them.

This is delusional revisionist history. Some ass clown got so triggered by a Chinese fighter that he called him a "commie Covid fucker". Someone rightfully called him out on that and then I calmly and rationally added my own arguments about the topic. You're a moron who has no original ideas of his own, so you tried to "own" me with the tired "triggered" trope that people use to score cheap points when they don't have an actual argument and the other person is using facts and logic to dismantle them.

Look at all the vocabulary you stole and the ad hominems to replace the substance of your rant.
Oh you really overestimate yourself buddy. From my angle it looks like your identity isn't even yours.

Look at all the vocabulary you stole and the ad hominems to replace the substance of your rant.
Oh you really overestimate yourself buddy. From my angle it looks like your identity isn't even yours.
WTF are you talking about? What is my "identity" supposed to be? I'm just a guy discussing/debating ideas on a web forum. I didn't say anything about identity. You're just throwing shit at a wall now, hoping it'll stick because you've got nothing.

WTF are you talking about? What is my "identity" supposed to be? I'm just a guy discussing/debating ideas on a web forum. I didn't say anything about identity. You're just throwing shit at a wall now, hoping it'll stick because you've got nothing.
I wouldn't worry too much about that dude.

He used the word 'triggered' unironically.

Nothing you'd understand. You aren't equipped for a proper conversation. Don't worry about it. It's far above your pay grade.

Nothing you'd understand. You aren't equipped for a proper conversation. Don't worry about it. It's far above your pay grade.
You're just talking nonsense. Not specifying anything. Nothing substantive. You can fuck right off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back