PBP UFC on ESPN 21: Brunson vs. Holland - PBP Discussion: 7:30 p.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how triggered are you rn 1-10?
You have to fall back to the tired triggered trope because you can't hang intellectually. Inga and I may disagree, but at least she has a brain unlike you. Learn to think rationally. I stand behind everything I've said about the matter on a factual basis. There's no emotion involved. I actually have a nuanced opinion where I can recognize how bad the PRC government and communism is while also differentiating between that and the average citizen there who just wants a better life for themself and their family. Much like Song himself.

He actually said "im sorry"

no he didn't, he said 'alright Tai, sorry, we're welcoming back in our audience who were watching NCAA"

He literally brushed off the fact that his cousin was killed and didn't even in the slightest seem interested in that. That's not a good interviewer.

His fight with Brunson was hilarious, but it was also a hell of a lot closer than what we just watched.

Elias is one of the fighters I honestly have disliked more than anyone in MMA history. Simply because he is talented but never fought to finish a fight. But he was still at least 1 level better than Holland

I didn't notice this before lol

My Pick History: Kevin Holland
19 Predictions · 17 - 2

I did ok overall. Weird and fun card though.
74572-2220389.png

giphy.gif
You really start to play on that last nerve of mine...

74572-2218631.png

Elias is one of the fighters I honestly have disliked more than anyone in MMA history. Simply because he is talented but never fought to finish a fight. But he was still at least 1 level better than Holland
He's actually 2-0 with 2KOs since he was cut. I wonder if he will ever make it back.

Fuck I’m tired
NCAA tournament first round always fucks me up
Too much sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back