• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN 20 PBP/Discussion

This is nuts. I placed bets on tom breese to beat akhmedov on williamhill. They voided those bets before the event. I had changed my mibd anyway so i was fine with it. But now after the event they have retroactively reinstated those bets. This is just absolutely crazy. They are just giving themselves a freeroll.

I lost every bit of faith I had in Warley on that Randy Brown fight. His cardio sucks. Cant face adversary unless it happens early in the fight.

This is nuts. I placed bets on tom breese to beat akhmedov on williamhill. They voided those bets before the event. I had changed my mibd anyway so i was fine with it. But now after the event they have retroactively reinstated those bets. This is just absolutely crazy. They are just giving themselves a freeroll.

Shady af.

Royce Gracie

Significant strikes: 3 of 12 (25%)

Total strikes: 355 of 366 (97%)

Literally stats you will never, ever see again in the history of the sport.

Very true, but there may be similar stats in one of those Chimaev fights lol.

i'm on u2.5 for this fight and round 2 & 3 props for lazzez, also looking to live bet lazzez after first round if alves worked hard and can't get finish subsequently gassing

Does anyone know if i can do something about this atrocious behaviour?

How did it say back to back wins for Alves when he's 1-2 in his last 3?

Hope Lazzez wants to win rounds and not set in 1 gear

Wow. Broke his rib I think.

Damn, hope some of those people who got Lazzez as an underdog were able to hedge a little

Nothing different from Alves he always starts strong. Lazzez just not enough to withstand the ambush.

I originally wanted Alves lol. Smh. Got way ahead of that line and it fucked me. Had Lazzez at +120. I did hedge with a alves KO round 1. But fuckkkkkk that man

Back