• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN 20 PBP/Discussion

Moreira forgot you can grapple?

What's the pattern? I missed it.

Proven ground game and a strong enough mental game.
(Also one could say she also puts special effort against more "marketable fighters").

Is Moreira the worst striker in UFC history? I think maybe Royce from UFC 1 could KO Moreira in a striking only match...

Hoping for Lassez decision and Chiesa ITD

Is Moreira the worst striker in UFC history? I think maybe Royce from UFC 1 could KO Moreira in a striking only match...
Royce Gracie had the DANGEROUS heel strikes when he had an opponent in his full guard.

/sarcasm

hahaha everyone crying about that u1.5, but we can believe in that moreira chin... poor dude should not be fighting

Alves just went to +236. I had to hedge off another 350 there. Bringing my lazzez bet somewhere around +120s now risking like 1500

Surprised Boomhauer got such a long interview there.

Edit - my viewing method is a little bit behind, love Felder picked up on it. Shame Gooden didn't know about King of the Hill (we had it over here in the UK), but the Felder impression was great.

This girl group screeching cover of a flock of seagulls is weird

Back