• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN 2 Barboza vs Gaethje

You should never bet 4u on someone who will get cut in the near future. I get it that you don’t believe in the younger, less experienced guy but 4u means that you are very confident and you shouldn’t be confident at all betting Paul Craig lol.
It depends what you mean by confidence. Betting amount is a function of confidence and the given odds, and it just seems to me to be at worst a 50–50 fight (but I would actually prefer Craig straight up).

(if I was betting by Kelly's criterion, which I'm not, giving Craig a 38% chance would warrant a 4u bet at 2.85 (if 1u is 1% of BR))

Last edited:
Barzola looking like he's going be this weeks circle jerk.

I'll just say this, besides Benitez, Barzola has fought very soft competition in the UFC

Have to look into this one more but right now I wouldn't be that confident either way

I pick the fights that I’m passing on first since the last few weeks and it works very good for now.

Already fading the Emmett - MJ fight. I have no idea how Josh comes back after that brutal KO loss & I can never trust MJ. Initially I was liking Emmett as the underdog.

Not betting Ray Borg with these odds.

Most likely adding Barboza - Gaethje to that list. Sometimes it’s better to enjoy a fight as a fan.

Who is betting bob Charlie at -400?

What is wrong with people?

You can only go by what you see. Yes, Aguilar can use his footwork and jab to keep Barzola away, and perhaps even get a TKO, but Barzola has taken on plenty of strikers with good TDD and has consistently taken all down multiple times, each time it gets harder to get back up.

His striking is a little underrated, but yeah, Aguilar is the better boxer. But he doesnt use kicks much, and Barzola loves the low kick, and uses movement well to avoid the counter, and has a decent jab of his own.

He is also v strong and shows up well conditioned.

Im not saying there is no PTV for Aguilar, but at these odds, Barzola has value imo. I put on another 0.5U at -130.

Barzola has beat a bunch of b level fighters. No great strikers or guys with good tdd. Best win is Benitez or Davis? I think Glenn is better than anyone Barzola has fought. I know that doesn’t mean Aguilar wins but I think Barzolas competion has been weak to this point. Gl with bet

Can't seem to find Alex Perez vs Benavidez on Fight Pass - anybody with better luck?

Barzola looking like he's going be this weeks circle jerk.

I'll just say this, besides Benitez, Barzola has fought very soft competition in the UFC

Have to look into this one more but right now I wouldn't be that confident either way
Last week it was frankie saenz, told ya all he will lose and fight next wood.

Can't seem to find Alex Perez vs Benavidez on Fight Pass - anybody with better luck?
Sometimes you have to search the event in particular or the other fighter to find the footage. It's weird, I know but that's what I've found

Pearson's recent record is not flattering to say the least, however green is like 1-3 in his last 4 fights himself. To those going Green I'm curious the reasons behind that pick. Was thinking about putting him in a small parlay.

Probably taking MJ over Emmett, his injuries from the Stephens fight sounded life changing, not just career altering. No idea how you come back from it

I like Gaethje. Barboza kicks an issue but I think JG can eat his punches all day and land the heavier shots (not the best gameplan for brain health but he will come forward and not give Barb room to kick a lot of the time). Be nice to see him wrestle but where's the fun in that said the just bleed gods

KK and Branch I think I like. Moraes has won me quite a bit of money historically so probably bias due to being a fan but I like him as well. Haven't seen that fight discussed at all?

Last edited:
I'll be all over Waterson as the underdog to beat KK.

I like both girls and if it was a kickboxing match for sure I'd go with KK to get the win. But it isn't and she won't.

Waterson is looking better and better, is very well rounded and comes in with a solid gameplay tailored to her opponent which she sticks to.

Think I'll probably go straight up but might look into the sub prop if the odds are right when the markets open.

Pearson's recent record is not flattering to say the least, however green is like 1-3 in his last 4 fights himself. To those going Green I'm curious the reasons behind that pick. Was thinking about putting him in a small parlay.

He lost to motherfucking Taisumov in Russia, middleweight Prazeres & Khabilov... not Stevie Ray lmao

sorry, who the hell is Bob Charlie?

maxresdefault.jpg

Back