• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN 2 Barboza vs Gaethje

My wife (35 years old) and I (40) have been trying for 2 years to have a child and the heartbreak that happens every month when we find out she isn't pregnant is devastating. I don't wish it upon anyone. Its disheartening to see so many people make jokes about it.

On topic : KK is gonna get subbed- Hit that +400 Watterson ITD prop yo.

My wife (35 years old) and I (40) have been trying for 2 years to have a child and the heartbreak that happens every month when we find out she isn't pregnant is devastating. I don't wish it upon anyone. Its disheartening to see so many people make jokes about it.

To be serious man

Condolences to you and your wife man
I really mean that

With that being said tho it is a biological reality that a women’s fertility pretty much collapses at about 30. And i think that is a fact that needs to be stated one way or another more often so people dont wait till its too late
Prayers you get a few coming along soon

I'm sorry to hear that dude, really...

The last 9/12 of Borgs scheduled fights have been cancelled. Gotta be some pressure to follow through with this one despite any injuries/illnesses. He has 5 days to adapt to a new southpaw opponent.

Kenney is a very well rounded UFC level fighter. FLW and BW champ in LFA with a judo blackbelt, BJJ brown belt, and a HS + Uni wrestling background. Has an 8 day turnaround here, winning the BW title just last Friday with a quick first round KO. I don't think it'll be much of an issue with both these fights being at BW.

There's too many question marks around Borgs current form to have a full read on this one. Between his long layoff, personal issues with his kid, and first fight at BW I'm not sure what to expect from him. I'm probably passing but if Kenney somehow gets closer to +400 I'd be willing to take a stab.

The way some people carry on about women on here, like fucking savages.

Already on barboza, branch, johnson, kh, moraes and barzola

To be serious man

Condolences to you and your wife man
I really mean that

With that being said tho it is a biological reality that a women’s fertility pretty much collapses at about 30. And i think that is a fact that needs to be stated one way or another more often so people dont wait till its too late
Prayers you get a few coming along soon

I got my wife pregnant with our first two (her in her late 20's both times) on literally the first try. We just had our 3rd (and last) and she is 34 years old. I think we had about 5-6 months of failure. She was starting to panic honestly.

The last 9/12 of Borgs scheduled fights have been cancelled. Gotta be some pressure to follow through with this one despite any injuries/illnesses. He has 5 days to adapt to a new southpaw opponent.

Kenney is a very well rounded UFC level fighter. FLW and BW champ in LFA with a judo blackbelt, BJJ brown belt, and a HS + Uni wrestling background. Has an 8 day turnaround here, winning the BW title just last Friday with a quick first round KO. I don't think it'll be much of an issue with both these fights being at BW.

There's too many question marks around Borgs current form to have a full read on this one. Between his long layoff, personal issues with his kid, and first fight at BW I'm not sure what to expect from him. I'm probably passing but if Kenney somehow gets closer to +400 I'd be willing to take a stab.

8 days vs. 539 days (via @Card). That alone must be worth some kind of gamble. I'm in on his +250 on that alone. If it goes up from there, so be it.

The more I think about it and watch tape, the more I think that Nzechukwu might be nothing but hot air... If you look at the level of the guys he's beaten it's absolutely dire, and I don't know if he'll ever live down that first UFC appearance on the show...

I got my wife pregnant with our first two (her in her late 20's both times) on literally the first try. We just had our 3rd (and last) and she is 34 years old. I think we had about 5-6 months of failure. She was starting to panic honestly.
The issue is more in trying to start in your 30s rather than if youve already had kids

But good for you man/ ive already derailed the thread enough

The more I think about it and watch tape, the more I think that Nzechukwu might be nothing but hot air... If you look at the level of the guys he's beaten it's absolutely dire, and I don't know if he'll ever live down that first UFC appearance on the show...

Yes, but Paul Craig. Although I'm passing (so far) he has the value.

I've heard more than a few guys now say how nerve-crushing it is to fight on DWTNCS. Tiny arena, can hear and see everything in the crowd, Dana White staring at you with your future in his hands. If Octagon debut jitters is a thing to consider when evaluating a guy, this is too.

edit: Also, as for the level of guys he beat, I can't really comment on them but Nz only has 6 pro fights. He beat a guy who is 7-14, but Nz was only 3-0 at that point.

edit: fully in the wiki-cap rabbit hole now. Craig's pre-UFC record is just as dire.

Last edited:
Yes, but Paul Craig. Although I'm passing (so far) he has the value.

I've heard more than a few guys now say how nerve-crushing it is to fight on DWTNCS. Tiny arena, can hear and see everything in the crowd, Dana White staring at you with your future in his hands. If Octagon debut jitters is a thing to consider when evaluating a guy, this is too.

He doesn't look to be hot shit if you look through his fights from the recent past. Just not the type of destroyer they're trying to make him out to be.

Craig's wrestling and performance against Jimmy Crute is actually flattering now that Crute has moved on and crushed Alvey in less then a round. He held down Crute for the entirety of the 2nd and had to of won the round.

Surprised those on KK haven't mentioned the fact she's about 6 months removed from being ktfo by the anabolic powerhouse Andrade.

It's relevant imo. How relevant? Idk. Not many 115ers are winning via KO with punches. Sometimes a womans athletic ability can fall off a cliff from one fight to the next. Am I saying that's gonna happen? No, of course not, I have no evidence. It is something to take into consideration though, isn't it? Do I ask my self questions a lot and answer them? Yes. Yes I do.

Surprised those on KK haven't mentioned the fact she's about 6 months removed from being ktfo by the anabolic powerhouse Andrade.

It's relevant imo. How relevant? Idk. Not many 115ers are winning via KO with punches. Sometimes a womans athletic ability can fall off a cliff from one fight to the next. Am I saying that's gonna happen? No, of course not, I have no evidence. It is something to take into consideration though, isn't it? Do I ask my self questions a lot and answer them? Yes. Yes I do.

Ahem, we have another thread dedicated to this fight thank you very much.

Jk, I miss Ez

Back