• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ABC: Holloway vs. Kattar - PBP Discussion: 12:00 pm ET/9:00 am PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fun Fact:

Counting all their UFC fights, Kattar has absorbed more significant strikes than he has landed.
The opposite is true for Holloway.

I learned this many years ago when I was taking Japanese Jiu-jitsu. I assume a bunch of other TMAs teach something similar. It's incredibly difficult to pull off.

It's tani otoshi with no gi. It's not that complicated.

Could be 1-1 heading into the third

Matt's corner thought so too because they told him the 3rd round would decide it. The problem for Matt was that the strike disparity was too big. It looked like a competitive fight but in reality it was pretty much all Carlos.

Max is the only person Ive seen have a natural hairline comeback.

His natural hairline is already receding, but when he grows it out it doesn't show as much.

max-holloway-ufc-223-media-day-video.jpg

This match coming up should be great.
Top level MMA coming up.

I think Kattar will take it. But is will be a war.

Yooo how many headshots do you think Max will take tonight?
Not that many and he will eat them. Maybe he will lose again being outpointed via leg kicks?

We can have different opinions and still be cool.....

Brown doesn't strike me as the type who'd have Youtube and Twitch accounts. And Youtube doesn't want to pay anybody these days anyway.
tenor.gif

I think he's selling his own gym equipments, not sure. Maybe he's selling CBD and some Black-Rifle cheap coffee too, I hope he's somewhat financially secure.

Back