• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ABC: Holloway vs. Kattar - PBP Discussion: 12:00 pm ET/9:00 am PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, Krause wins fights.

<JagsKiddingMe>

What's your point? I never said anything about Krause losing. I like Krause, he's underrated. My comment was based on that Buckley, before this fight, had a ton of hype and probably too much for the UFC to match him up with Krause. But with this loss, a fight with Krause is more likely to happen.

Let's go!!

There's levels to this shit, Calvin 'bout to get danced on.

It is what it is.

Who here has been to Abu Dhabi?
What's it like?
Good times?
I wanna visit there some time.

How about Condit vs NATE Diaz?

Condit and Cerrone trained together for a long time. I'm not sure they'd fight one another but I'm here for that one, or a bout with Krause.

Max doesn’t have it within him anymore, and he gave up against Volkanovski

The thing that drove me crazy about his fight rematch with Volk was he won rounds 1 & 2 easily. He just needed the 3rd, and coming in with huge momentum he stopped pressuring, and let Volk dance around throwing leg kicks.

Which gave Volk momentum to steal round 4 & 5.

Max really needed that 3rd round, but he gave it away by not pressuring. If he does the same thing in this fight, he's getting KOED by Calvin. He needs to pressure all around like he did against Aldo, Brian, and Pettis.

Don't let rounds off.

I'm torn, I got Max in this one, but Kattar has the hands to give Max a lot of problems. I think Cardio will be the deciding factor in this one.

C'mon now it's not that far fetched after seeing that performance...
I must assume you’re joking hard to tell via text. If I’m luque and they offer that I’m jumping on it though seems like it would be easy W over a good name

Rooting for Max, but fearing the worst.

Okay this is better version.

fghdfsg45.gif

I would really like to see Max win tonight. He better fight smart.

30-27?????

Love both guys. Its always hard to watch your fav fighters age. Great fight both guys did good.

Back