• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC officiating in favor of their potential cash cows is Embarassing and becoming a serious problem

the real crime is the people who think conor has never done anything wrong and the ufc is disrespecting conor greatness.

Do people think that ?

Everyone posts about how he was charged for the bus event. Hopefully Khababy is charged

Do people think that ?

Everyone posts about how he was charged for the bus event. Hopefully Khababy is charged

yes conor was charged cause he commit many crimes that day.

still not sure what crime khabib committed other than beating conor. let that acrime now a days?

guess you didn't read how khabib was never hand cuffed cause you know he didn't commit a crime.the other people in khabib corner that a different story.

going after Dillon dains punk ass isn't a crime.

choking out conor isn't a crime.

killing ufc money train isn't a crime.

there are out of touch conor fans who think cause khabib wrestled him that he disrespected conor greatness and that why he should be banned for life and ufc needs to give him his belt back to do right bye conor.

I don't think that cause conor lost fair and square and was punished for the crimes he commited in new York.

Jeez, Khabib “fans” are going full retard

yes conor was charged cause he commit many crimes that day.

still not sure what crime khabib committed other than beating conor. let that acrime now a days?

guess you didn't read how khabib was never hand cuffed cause you know he didn't commit a crime.the other people in khabib corner that a different story.

going after Dillon dains punk ass isn't a crime.

choking out conor isn't a crime.

killing ufc money train isn't a crime.

there are out of touch conor fans who think cause khabib wrestled him that he disrespected conor greatness and that why he should be banned for life and ufc needs to give him his belt back to do right bye conor.

I don't think that cause conor lost fair and square and was punished for the crimes he commited in new York.

So your saying Conor did deal with his crime ?

Khabib jumped someone.

I really dont care. I'm in the boat that Conor did what he does best. He made another Star.

HAHAHA, man these Conor hate threads are disgusting. Also, Eddie Alvarez had his toes in the cage when he was on his back against Conor. Herb warned Eddie to remove his toes from the cage, and then Eddie put his toes right back in the cage for a good 5-10 seconds and Herb didn't say anything. It happens a lot during a fights.

Jesus. You little fucking dweebs care way too much about this shit. A bunch of “hardcore” MMA fans that do nothing but cry about stupid shit on an MMA forum.

So your saying Conor did deal with his crime ?

Khabib jumped someone.

I really dont care. I'm in the boat that Conor did what he does best. He made another Star.

conor did deal with his crime yes didn't you see him have his day on court.

just cause khabib went after Dillon danis doesn't mean he commited a crime.

conor did deal with his crime yes didn't you see him have his day on court.

just cause khabib went after Dillon danis doesn't mean he commited a crime.

Interesting view.

It is a criminal act to attack someone, I guess Khabib should be double thanking Conor that no charges were pressed.

Again, the bull shit hating on Conor needs to stop, the guy brings huge eyes to the sport and makes huge money for whomever he faces. He admits what he does is "business" so everyone getting mad is literally being trolled.

Even with admitting he's a huge troll he still won 2 belts in the UFC and starched Aldo in 15 seconds, you, and your pals can never take that away.

The reffing in the Till/Woodley and McGregor/Nurmagomedov was absolutely disgusting.

It's blatant in both cases that the refs were shilling for them to win. This organization has completely fallen to corruption.

This is not even a sport anymore. It's just entertainment.

400 posts since Sunday morning

Good grief TS

Someone post Dana after the Cain/Bork fight; poor guy looks like a type-2, beetus head after discovering the McDonald’s milkshake machine is broken.

To be faor to stop the fight or break up momentum to issue deductuon when conor was cheating woulda favoured conor...ref cant win either way

If i was conor I would have grabbed the fence and did a pull after I was taken down and I would have kept kneeing Khabib until a point was taken.

The reffing in the Till/Woodley and McGregor/Nurmagomedov was absolutely disgusting.

It's blatant in both cases that the refs were shilling for them to win. This organization has completely fallen to corruption

This is not even a sport anymore. It's just entertainment.

Referees and judges aren't paid by the UFC they're paid by the State athletic Commission. Who would trust a corporation who refs their own sport.

A sad state indeed considering if Vince McMahon were to buy the UFC today he would bring credibility and legitimacy to the org.

Yeah UFC is a fuckin Joke its getting worse every PPV since WME cucks took over

you know i was just about to give you a like then you had to say "cucks".

totally unwarranted and turns a true statement into a idiotic rant by a 10 years old waiting for the first sign of hair to show up on his ballsack.

Referees and judges aren't paid by the UFC they're paid by the State athletic Commission. Who would trust a corporation who refs their own sport.
And here is the WME PR response in general. "Billionaires don't have any leverage over people in the world... money and corruption... how does it work?" {<huh}

So simple and obviously naive, but hey, there literally is no defense other than pushing the naive "money doesn't buy influence" angle so they'll stick with it. The fact that this thread even has people arguing when 229 in general was the most transparent and predictable corruption/fight fixing (Rumble/Vitor a close #2) is a joke.

you know i was just about to give you a like then you had to say "cucks".

totally unwarranted and turns a true statement into a idiotic rant by a 10 years old waiting for the first sign of hair to show up on his ballsack.

Exactly what a cuck would do, get offended over stupid shits on the internet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back