UFC needs to sign up Soa The Hulk Palelei..

juggernaut986

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
the guy is a beast had terrible debut with the UFC a loong time and ago and was cut his a complete different fighter now would be a great addition to the UFC his a great wrestler BJJ black belt and and has KO power in his hands.

Agree, I was really looking forward to seeing him fight Arlovski, I'm still pissed that didn't happen.

i was thinking you were gonna recommend signing a cast member of Sons of Anarchy, i was gonna say...

looked at his last few fights, defanitly a good addition, maybe a fight against gonzaga or around that level, for a debut.

I went to watch Soa fight in australia with great anticipation knowing he was a ufc and price vet. He looked absolutely terrible against a complete unknown and ive paid no attention since. Granted, that unknown happened to be Cormier, but, well...

I love watching Soa fight, I would really like to see him in the UFC.

lol @ needs. Yeah the word wants to know how does he stack up agaisnt Christian Morecraft & Phil DEfries. How much has he improved since that epic fight with that elite monster Eddie Sanchez? We're all dying to know....

He'd be just another meh lower tier HW like the majority of them. All those guys are interchangeable, they could find a few HW's out there that could put on a sloppy brawl, doesn't mean they need to sign them.

lol @ needs. Yeah the word wants to know how does he stack up agaisnt Christian Morecraft & Phil DEfries. How much has he improved since that epic fight with that elite monster Eddie Sanchez? We're all dying to know....

He'd be just another meh lower tier HW like the majority of them. All those guys are interchangeable, they could find a few HW's out there that could put on a sloppy brawl, doesn't mean they need to sign them.

his got potential and he would beat those two easily

His debut was grossly underwhelming but i wouldnt mind the ufc giving him another crack. Im sure hed do alot better than he did in his debut.

his got potential and he would beat those two easily

He'd have a good chance to TKO them both especially Defries. But Morecraft has a high probability of grapple fing him IMO. I'd watch that fight. He has the wresting and intensity to overwhelm and make the guy quit again I bet.

i was thinking you were gonna recommend signing a cast member of Sons of Anarchy, i was gonna say...

looked at his last few fights, defanitly a good addition, maybe a fight against gonzaga or around that level, for a debut.
sounds good to me

His debut was grossly underwhelming but i wouldnt mind the ufc giving him another crack. Im sure hed do alot better than he did in his debut.

his a complete different fighter its like comparing Oldskool Anderson Silva when he was losing to nobodies to the newly improved elite version we now see today..

Man, people have been loving Palelei on this site lately. Not really sure why.

Anyway, I'd hardly say they "need" to sign him, and I don't think he'd be much more than a low-level guy, it wouldn't hurt me to see him get one more chance.

Morecraft isn't that bad a fighter he just has no chin, De Fries on the other hand...

As an Aussie I would love to see him in the UFC again. I never caught that fight with Sanchez what was so bad about it?

Back