UFC needs to sign up Soa The Hulk Palelei..

wasn't rigged Bob Sapp is just a bish

Any promoter that signs Bob Sapp has to know that he is going to throw the fight at the nearest possible opportunity and is essentially booking a rigged fight. Bob Sapp has to be ranked at the absolute bottom of the division.

Any promoter that signs Bob Sapp has to know that he is going to throw the fight at the nearest possible opportunity and is essentially booking a rigged fight. Bob Sapp has to be ranked at the absolute bottom of the division.

wateva trevor

wasn't rigged Bob Sapp is just a bish

WHAT? are you serious. he fought the week before in poland, got cut in that fight which in itself should have caused the Soa fight to be cancelled. Saap told the promoter that if the cut was reopened he would tap immediately.

plus the fact that in previous fights he had tapped as soon as he got touched with teh jab, pretty much says the fight is rigged.

WHAT? are you serious. he fought the week before in poland, got cut in that fight which in itself should have caused the Soa fight to be cancelled. Saap told the promoter that if the cut was reopened he would tap immediately.

plus the fact that in previous fights he had tapped as soon as he got touched with teh jab, pretty much says the fight is rigged.

regardless Soa would of gone into the fight ready for war if bob sapp quit then so be it. Rigged isn't probably the right word.

Saying to a referee "if this cut opens, Im tapping"? May as well just not fight, you're basically saying 'one shot to my face, and I'm tapping'.

Saying to a referee "if this cut opens, Im tapping"? May as well just not fight, you're basically saying 'one shot to my face, and I'm tapping'.

also the fact that your opponent was having his fourth fight for the year (was only may) and had lost his previous three fights in dubious circumstances.

had fought the week before, across the other side of the world. and made it clear he was here for the money.

yep this fight was on the UP and UP, and a great win for Soa :icon_lol:

He's 10-1 since losing his UFC debut with an 8 fight win streak including beating McCorkle in the 1st round. I'd say he deserves a second chance.

As for if the UFC "Needs" him the answer is a resounding no. He's 35 years old. He's not overly athletic although he does have good size and good power. He probably wouldn't sniff a title shot. That's not to say he doesn't deserve a chance, IMO he really does but in order for him to get even more interest he should take a fight against somebody with a name. In 10 wins since leaving the UFC the only win against a name was basically McCorkle.

Fight one of these:
Arlovski
Kharitonov
Sylvia
Cro Cop
Rizzo

Hell they might not be the top level guys they once were but they have a name and that's how you get interest, beat guys with a name.

Back