UFC needs to formally address this decision

MJ was fighting a decision fight and lost, he deserves what he got. It was close, not a travesty like you idiots are making it out to be lol.

If you could have scored it 30-27 you shouldn't input on this decision. 30-27 MJ would be a bigger robbery than 29-28 Dariush.

I scored it 29-28 for Mike, but Mike won round 1 more convincingly than Dariush won the third.

What can the UFC do about it?? There's no taking that lose off his record.. Dana my give him his win bonus, but that's about all they can do!

It is not hard for an investigation to be done by the UFC and an independent body on the video replay. If it shows that Johnson clearly won then all 3 judges should be suspended and fined big bucks! There should be accountability at all levels. Stop covering up. The same goes for pathetic referee decisions as well.

I had it 28-29. Sometimes the judges see a guy (Johnson) take the first round, then they sorta hug that guy's nuts and ignore what his opponent accomplishes for the rest of the fight. Glad to see the judges didn't fall into that trap this time.

I never trust those sites like that to give an accurate breakdown of fights. I wouldnt have been upset if MJ had gotten the decision. I was rooting for him but It wasn't as clearcut as some people are claiming. I think they're just listening to the announcers riding MJ's nuts. He was punching from way outside (likely because of the threat of takedowns) and coming up short time and time again.

I'm just giving my opinion and thought Dariush stole the fight.

What can the UFC do about it?? There's no taking that lose off his record.. Dana my give him his win bonus, but that's about all they can do!

Keep his ranking and give him money.

Only racists scored it for BD

What makes you think thats the reason. Crosby been controversial in white fighters decisions before he especially dislikes Longo and his team

I think your paranoid.

What makes you think thats the reason. Crosby been controversial in white fighters decisions before he especially dislikes Longo and his team

I think your paranoid.

If you cant tell Im trolling I think "you're" stupid.

I don't see why the UFC should do anything about this fight. It was a close fight and Johnson definitely lost the second half of the fight. If they are going to override judges then why have judges?

You would have been okay with 30-27 scores? Lol.

Johnson deserved to lose. He is a runner. He isn't there to fight but to avoid fighting. He thinks the way to fight is to stay out of range and snipe from there. If all UFC fighters were like him I would never, never watch. Ali was the greatest runner of all times. Marciano was the greatest fighter.

Clear as day 29-28. What's dumb is that Johnson could be contending for the title. While.... who the hell is Dariush? Lol. I mean come on now.

Back