UFC needs to formally address this decision

legkicktko

Only the Strong Survive
@Black
Reaction score
And treat it as a win for Johnson. I will say this, he fought tentative compared to his Barboza fight because he was worried about the TD, but I had him winning 29-28 or even 30-27. I cannot believe anyone justified giving Dariush that fight.

Will the UFC bump him up in the rankings?

If you could have scored it 30-27 you shouldn't input on this decision. 30-27 MJ would be a bigger robbery than 29-28 Dariush.

Thought MJ won but not 30-27. The 1st & 3rd were clear wins for each guy.

29-28 MJ. Explain to me how you could have possibly given him round 3 though. I thought MJ won but this isn't even close to being an all time bad decision.

If you could have scored it 30-27 you shouldn't input on this decision. 30-27 MJ would be a bigger robbery than 29-28 Dariush.

I had it 29-28 but I could see 30-27 which is how florian had it too. I may change my mind rewatching it

MJ won all 3 rounds. you can argue Dariush won round 3 but i dont even think he won it as much MJ slowed down and Dariush continued with his jab.

MJ far and away wins round 1
MJ wins second round but not by a huge margin

i give it MJ rounds 1 and 2 AT LEAST

Johnson had you guys mesmerized by his shadow boxing. Dude whiffed on 90% of his punches.

Dariush won round 3, but I don't see how he won 1 or 2. Bad decision.

I had it 29-28 Johnson but what can the UFC do? He lost, it doesn't make sense to bump him up. Hopefully they cut him a big check

Johnson had you guys mesmerized by his shadow boxing. Dude whiffed on 90% of his punches.

He landed 38%.

Against Barboza he landed 20%.

Octagon control stands for something

29-28 Johnson. Fairly obvious.

He landed 38%.

Against Barboza he landed 20%.

Octagon control stands for something

According to who? I never trust those stats. Shots that land on someone's arms or barely brush him are often counted as landed. I thought Johnson's punching volume was way more but thought Dariush was more accurate in rounds 2-3. MJ reminded me of watching Holly Holm's last fight where it looked like she was coming up 6 inches short on most of her punches.

Treat it as a win for MJ, Dariush did nothing and showed that he is not ready for top 5 fights.

According to who? I never trust those stats. Shots that land on someone's arms or barely brush him are often counted as landed. I thought Johnson's punching volume was way more but thought Dariush was more accurate in rounds 2-3. MJ reminded me of watching Holly Holm's last fight where it looked like she was coming up 6 inches short on most of her punches.

Fight metric. www.fightmetric.com:8081/events/fight-info/5548/

id ask for a government probe into the judges. I'm not saying the judges were in gamblers pockets tonight but I'm sure it happens.

Back