UFC: "MCGREGOR WASN'T DOMINATED ON THE GROUND"

Yup, Conor hit a really nice sweep and then got rocked on the feet and shot in for a "finish me" takedown. Nothing that happened in the second round is indicative of his ground game.

lmao because I have a different viewpoint I'm a troll. I dont hate on any fighters, always give them credit when they deserve it (Nayt fought a great fight in 196 and deserved the win, I just dont think Conor was prepared for him but I realise Nayt didnt have a full camp either.) But yeah Im a troll. OK buddy.

you dont sound like a troll to me, my problem with the part i highlighted in bold in your post is that people like you are implying that since mcgregor was preparing for someone else they were both at the same baseline or their circumstances were the same

they were not

it does not fucking matter if connor prepared for dos anjos or kimbo slice or fedor, he had a FULL TRAINING CAMP and nate did not, he stepped from drinking in the caribean to a plane in las vegas to fight connor. Connor had a massive advantage over nate then.

Of course connor could beat nate, connor is a great fighter but that whole "he was not preparing for Diaz dude!" logic is fucking bullshit and you all know it

Conors butterfly sweep in the first was excellent and proves Conor has good instincts there.

Conor got put on the end of Nates cross a stack of times and lost all his ground instincts going for a hail mary takedown when rocked

Nates excellent bjj allowed him to quickly finish the fight on a rocked Conor

I hope the rematch has some nice ground exchanges but im picking Nate again, i beleive he's had more and better sparring over a longer time, better chin and cardio

That sounds like a Goldberg fact that Rogan immediately jumps down his throat for

BlankWarmCaecilian.gif

LOL at haters refusing to admit Ney-than got swept by McTapper the white belt.

Nice and flowy, Conor

Seriously I root for Nate but he got swept. It doesn't really matter. It was a good move by McG.

I think Conor gassed and couldn't defend himself on the feet so he panic wrestled against a guy that has very good subs. Conor was already at a deficit in grappling but the fact he was winded and a tad rocked made him easy pickings for the relatively fresh Diaz.

That's not a question it's a statement dumbass.

I look forward to your Houdini impression when history repeats itself.
You're an Australian. At least speak like one. Non-yanks say 'arse'

I look forward to you going back to being a nobody once you stop quoting me.

Whoever runs their instagram account is a fucking moron! I think it might be that fat ugly chick on their Snapchat or that fucking dork. Either way they retards. UFC needs to hire better people.

BlankWarmCaecilian.gif

LOL at haters refusing to admit Ney-than got swept by McTapper the white belt.

Nice and flowy, Conor

In my eyes Nate never had any positioning or top control. It was more just that Conor capitalized on the forward momentum. It was a solid execution but not really an indication of either fighters ground game. Just a good scramble move

Let's just call it a "sweep" and then realize that Nate didn't try to defend it at all. He just put his hand on the back of Connies head and rolled with it, cause he don't give a f**k.

Lol. The fuck does it matter anymore. Here's some facts that will never change: nate Diaz tapped out Conor. They will fight again in 3 weeks. All this other shit being said don't matter!

6 months ago Conor was the goat who was going to destroy Robbie Lawler & GSP

Now he's "the first guy to sweep the #5 ranked lightweight in 5 years".

6 months from now he'll be retired, and there will be hundreds more abandoned 2016 sherdog accounts

Haha from GOAT to "did you see he got a sweep" it is great.

Finally some truthful analysis. Nayt's groundgame is VASTLY overrated. Nayt basically submitted a guy who was struggling to breath due to him training for a different opponent. Full camp preparing for Diaz and its a different story. You can quote me on this.
10 days notice

Then why did he refuse to fight him?

He didn't do anything against Silva or GSP. At least against big names he can hide behind that excuse. If he loses to Gunni he has no draw power left.
I must say, this is some quality trolling you're doing but I wonder......... After Nate destroys Conor again, are you gonna be here the following Sunday? Should be fun.

Keep up the good work my man!

I must say, this is some quality trolling you're doing but I wonder......... After Nate destroys Conor again, are you gonna be here the following Sunday? Should be fun.

Keep up the good work my man!
Cheers my man.

Most definitely. If nate flukes another lucky victory I'll be here. I was on here dropping the truth straight after the last fight.

Back